• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: Set List Ratdog Louisville Ky. 3-12-14

#315069 7 months, 2 weeks ago
thanks to the streamers and setlist keepers !

a fun night again , they threw me a curve tonight, I didn't hit a single thing on fantasy, here or dot org
who's next? Knoxville ?
can't wait till Friday !
goodnight boarders !
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, pink11
njt1rider
Junior Boarder

#315132 7 months, 2 weeks ago
See yall friday in knoxville
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue, Strider1, pink11
Chester
More or less in line

#315136 7 months, 2 weeks ago
njt1rider wrote:
See yall friday in knoxville

Thanks again. Safe travels.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Kevman
Junior Boarder
There is a road...no simple highway

#315208 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi all, thought I would chime in even though the most recent post was an hour and a half ago. Kim and I just got back from the show and wow was it great. Sure the first set was not exactly on fire, but when you're there it's all good. We had the best seats ever. Row A directly behind the orchestra pit and dead center, right in front of Bobby. Had seats 2 & 3 and on the aisle we met our new friend Craig who is very laid back and cool. As many folks commented the Palace is an absolute gem of a venue, very ornate with great acoustics.

For me the highlights tonight were Shakedown, Most of the Time, Tomorrow Never Knows and Black Muddy River. Tomorrow Never Knows was amazing, Kimock was on fire and it was a trippy, magical ride. Loved it!

The only thing that marred an otherwise grate show was the behavior of some of the audience members. I guess I'm just gettin' old, but talkers and seat surfers can put such a damper on things. There were about 5 Chatty Cathys behind us going nonstop the whole show, and 2 dudes in the pit about 2 rows up that were yapping away at the top of their lungs having a complete conversation. Thankfully the guy sitting next to Kim, who was a bout 6'5' and 300 lbs., stepped in and persuaded them to S.T.F.U. Geez, what's with people? Then of course the ever-present seat surfers who think you won't mind at all if they just casually stand directly in front of you. I decided before going in that no one was going to encroach on our real estate, and had to draw the line several times.

Sorry to ramble on but all of this is still very fresh in my mind and I wanted to vent as well as rave about the fab show. We are going to the historic Ryman in Nashville on Saturday and hoping for another stellar performance. Maybe the talkers and the seat surfers will skip this one, but I doubt it.

Kevman
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Denver Man, illuminaughty, SunshineSue
Cooper
Senior Boarder

#315220 7 months, 2 weeks ago
I just keep quite, take the darn pictures and dance my butt off. The pit on stage left was fantastic with real mail order fans in Pit - A. A real treat to be surrounded by such folks.

www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.446471...124618668&type=1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue, Strider1, Emvibe67
Kevman
Junior Boarder
There is a road...no simple highway

#315242 7 months, 1 week ago
Cooper, just checked out your fb page and wow, what great photos. Love your work!
Emvibe67
Senior Boarder

#315247 7 months, 1 week ago
Wow wonderful show!!! I thought it was very solid from the beginning. Steve was really lose on stage having a blast! I don't think I can even beginning to describe what he was doing during Tomorrow Never Knows. But that jam was soo freaking hot it had my eye balls pulsing!! And the Stuff that went on after was super hot as well!!! Senor was such a nice surprise and tribute to Jerry! I could feel him with us at that point. I had fourth row tickets. Awesome spot for the first set but decided to hang with some friends in the balcony for the second set. Beautiful theater!!!

And it was awesome to meet up with njt1rider and the usual FFF suspects on tour. Thank you for streaming T!!!!!! And shout out to dead in KY who stopped by and said hi. He can't sign into the board now for some reason. I told him to try try again!!
Fly on these wings of love!
Last Edit: 7 months, 1 week ago by Emvibe67.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, dr bakes, Zipster, alilfurther, Strider1, pink11
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#315441 7 months, 1 week ago
THANKS FOR THE FIRST HAND REVIEWS!

DID THE PALACE LOOK 1/2 FULL or what?
just trying to fig. if the ticket sales picked up on day of show, i am a Ky. boy and i dont want the dog to forsake my homestate forever due to poor ticket sales. but i live in Nor.Cal. so i guese it doesnt matter anyway...
Emvibe67
Senior Boarder

#316701 7 months, 1 week ago
The show was far more then half filled. I would say it was pretty close to sold out!
Fly on these wings of love!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, illuminaughty
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#316728 7 months, 1 week ago
AWSOME.
i have friends in ky. who got butt hurt they didnt get ryman tickets, so said fuk it on the whole tour and didnt even do the luval show.
MISTAKE.
im listening to it, and while its not as high energy, SENOR, and BMR, makes the show worth the ticket price(29 bucks!)

IM SO GLAD THE PALACE WAS FILLED UP.
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds