• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

Re: Ratdog Set List Nashville March 15

#316161 4 months, 2 weeks ago
njt1rider wrote:
Hottest of the 4 shows I saw by far. Wish I could close the tour with yall...happy weekend!

Who is your wireless network carrier. You have no buffering at all during these streams which is very good.
frenchyfromthe901
Fresh Boarder
i need some panic in my life

Re: Set List Nashville 3-15

#316163 4 months, 2 weeks ago
stream sounds great saw panic there the last two nights should of stayed for this....rookie mistake but ya live and ya learn thanks again for streaming!!!!
wanee was amazing
njt1rider
Junior Boarder

#316171 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Tmobile. I'm surprised it has gone as smoothly as it has.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, DancingTurtle
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

#316176 4 months, 2 weeks ago
njt1rider wrote:
Tmobile. I'm surprised it has gone as smoothly as it has.

Interesting. I dont remember the site offhand, its like cellrecption.org or something, but people report their carrier and how good a connection they typically get. After Otter had so much trouble streaming at one show, I looked though the reviews for the Midwest, TMobile was rated the highest in many of the locations and the reviews of Verizon and ATT were reasonably bad in general. You may have an advantage it that its presumably a less used network overall and the coverage is apparently good.

You did a great job with the streams. Your phones microphone sounds pretty good for a phone.

Thanks for the streams...
Last Edit: 4 months, 2 weeks ago by rippleish20.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
Chester
More or less in line

#316231 4 months, 2 weeks ago
FFF post show gathering.

Great show folks!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dr bakes, PMoondancer , SunshineSue, Strider1, patchmyfurthur
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#316297 4 months, 1 week ago
I'm in this one
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer , Strider1
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#316301 4 months, 1 week ago
what an amazing show! My first time being front row at a show and I must say, it was tremendous. Jay looked and pointed at me on different occasions, and I think Bobby saw me. Not too sure. lol but the song selection was marvelous. I said it before and I am sure I'll say it after this- KIMOCK WAS AMAZING. Bobby wasn't as animated as he was in Chicago, but he was on point and brought the Ryman down!!!!!! My favorites were the Stranger opener, Dark Stars, West L.A., UJB, FOTD with Kimock's country licks, STELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, and the OMSN which I thought they would reprise because they were receiving such thunderous applause at encore call. Actually I thought we might get a double encore, but alas it wasn't meant to be.

It was great to meet EmVibe Emily and BallyWho Michael! Hope to see ya'll again soon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer , SunshineSue, Strider1
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#316308 4 months, 1 week ago
patchmyfurthur wrote:
I'm in this one

It was good to see you smiling with the flag, Patch!! I'm glad you caught some good shows!

OK, who's going to stream Atlanta for us?? I'm not quite ready for this couch tour to be over!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: patchmyfurthur
Kevman
Junior Boarder
There is a road...no simple highway

#316335 4 months, 1 week ago
Just a quick review of last night's show. Had great seats again thanks to GDTSTOO, 7 rows back just off center. The Ryman is in a league of its own, for sure. Stranger opener was very nice, but as some other folks said the She Said kind of fell flat. The UJB was a nice treat, and the Cassidy soared. West LA Fadeaway just kind of lumbered along, at least that's how it felt at the time. Wish it was a little more uptempo.

2nd set: Deep Elem was cool, but the Hard Rain was especially moving. The crowd was really into it. FOTD was another treat and such a great audience participation number. The China>Rider was awesome, with the Rider also a big singalong. Loved Stuff, nice and jazzy. The Stella and Two Djinn closed the set nicely. OMSN was predictable, and sort of anticlimactic, YMMV.

Unlike the Louisville show we attended there were virtually no talkers around us. Everyone was into the music and focused on what was happening on stage. Cool!

Wish I could've found the FFF flag photo op. Looks like some nice folks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer , illuminaughty, 66slim
Time to create page: 1.12 seconds