• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

Re: Setlist Rat Dog, St. Louis 3/10/14

#314427 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Good show pre horns.

Great show post horns.

Great stream.

Great company.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Warlock, nycdave, SunshineSue, rippleish20, Molly Leigh, pink11
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#314428 4 months, 2 weeks ago
This guys is cracking me up "go to a F$%6 coffee house" .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, countingstars
Chester
More or less in line

#314429 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Great hanging on the couch with you again folks. Have a good night.!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, Warlock, nycdave, Molly Leigh, countingstars
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#314430 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Poor Otter!! It's tough streaming around a bunch of talkers. It's tough just being at a show with talking!! Now, let's hope he finds someone to set him up for the rest of the tour!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, Warlock, Zipster, Molly Leigh, pink11, countingstars
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#314431 4 months, 2 weeks ago
great hanging with everyone, have a good night ! see ya all Wed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, countingstars
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#314433 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Thanks to Molly for keepin score, Otter for audio, Splatter for way cool video fantasy addicts for understanding Zipster for the French Fries everyone else on this here couch for putting up with all of this silly stuff & Bob for inviting the horn section. Fun StufF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Molly Leigh, pink11
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#314434 4 months, 2 weeks ago
thanks to the streamers and setlist keepers !
not bad tonight, a mellow evening
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Molly Leigh
pink11
Platinum Boarder

#314437 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Wow! First that was an AMAZING show with AMAZING sound!!!!
THANK YOU Otterman!!! I am do sorry "chatty Cathy" jerks were bumming you out. It did not come through on the stream. The stream was Great! Thank you again. We would gladly contribute to an Otter sponsor fund. After me and bobby McGee followed with that spectacular black throated wind I didn't think it could get any better but the eyes into love light with those great horns. Plus around and around for CB and knocking encore! It was a stupendous show. It felt like a New Years or special occasion. He really juiced out St. Louis!!!! Happy Monday Furthur Family! LOVE!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Zipster, nycdave, Molly Leigh
Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Smile, Smile, Smile

#314438 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Damn I got the blue screen of death half way through Heavens Door...in any case I wanted to say great show and nice folks before so I say it now...Good night my Phriends and see you soon Z
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, Molly Leigh, pink11
Emvibe67
Senior Boarder

#314456 4 months, 2 weeks ago
O M G !!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think the day and night could have gone any better!!!! I just knew we were getting our special horn guest! They bring it each time! After that Eyes I thought it couldn't get any better then the Lovelight. I couldn't even begin to explain the feelings that were going through my body at the time, all I could so was shout jump and dance those emotions out. It was un freaking believable. The musical conversation going on between the two horn players at that point was the best. I live for those musical conversations!! And I live for horns!!! Holy shit Bobby thank you for bringing it!!!!

And a special shout out to the FFF our energy is so strong and we are all connected. Getting to share these shows with everyone makes them so much more special! Whether on the couch or at the show you are always in my heart!!

I'm so happy I have a couple more shows to see!!!! I'm so ready for some more!!!
Fly on these wings of love!
Time to create page: 0.74 seconds