• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4291

Re: Setlist Rat Dog, St. Louis 3/10/14

#314093 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Hey karenrose !!
karenrose
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1287
What a long, strange trip it's been..

Re: Setlist Rat Dog, St. Louis 3/10/14

#314095 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Hey Warlock! You thinkin' about doing Lockn this year?
Last Edit: 7 months, 2 weeks ago by karenrose.
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33914
More or less in line

Re: Setlist Rat Dog, St. Louis 3/10/14

#314096 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Equinox wrote:

Apparently we're getting snow here in Philly too. No one knows how much but just to be on the safe side I booked a train for NYC today. I'm in for the Allmans at the Beacon on Wednesday and I'm not taking any chances.


We're expecting shovelable snow here too. It seems to be a never ending winter.
I can't wait for our first 70 degree day.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
karenrose
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1287
What a long, strange trip it's been..

Re: Setlist Rat Dog, St. Louis 3/10/14

#314098 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Just got a message: mixlr is over capacity??
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4291

Re: Setlist Rat Dog, St. Louis 3/10/14

#314099 7 months, 2 weeks ago
karenrose wrote:
Hey Warlock! You thinkin' about doing Lockn this year?


working on it
The following user(s) said Thank You: karenrose
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4291

Re: Setlist Rat Dog, St. Louis 3/10/14

#314100 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Warlock wrote:
karenrose wrote:
Hey Warlock! You thinkin' about doing Lockn this year?


working on it

I'll let you know
The following user(s) said Thank You: karenrose
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4291

Re: Setlist Rat Dog, St. Louis 3/10/14

#314101 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Warlock wrote:
Warlock wrote:
karenrose wrote:
Hey Warlock! You thinkin' about doing Lockn this year?


working on it

I'll let you know


how's Kevin feeling ?
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:17127

Re: Setlist Rat Dog, St. Louis 3/10/14

#314102 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Warlock wrote:
Equinox wrote:
Thanks for driving Molly.

Apparently we're getting snow here in Philly too. No one knows how much but just to be on the safe side I booked a train for NYC today. I'm in for the Allmans at the Beacon on Wednesday and I'm not taking any chances.

It's going to be 60 degrees here... i don't think ny is getting snow


During the day. They're talking about a sharp temperature drop after midnight. The high in Philly on Thursday is only supposed to be 30 and NY is generally a little colder than Philly. Last thing I want to do is hit black ice coming home on the Jersey Turnpike.

Besides a round trip off-peak ticket is basically the same as what I'd pay in tolls and gas. The only downside is the return train doesn't leave till 3 am.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
karenrose
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1287
What a long, strange trip it's been..

Re: Setlist Rat Dog, St. Louis 3/10/14

#314103 7 months, 2 weeks ago
The cuts on his hands are healing really well, but his shoulder is still really sore. Other than that, he's great. What a miracle that's all that happened to him!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warlock
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4291

Re: Setlist Rat Dog, St. Louis 3/10/14

#314104 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Equinox wrote:
Warlock wrote:
Equinox wrote:
Thanks for driving Molly.

Apparently we're getting snow here in Philly too. No one knows how much but just to be on the safe side I booked a train for NYC today. I'm in for the Allmans at the Beacon on Wednesday and I'm not taking any chances.

It's going to be 60 degrees here... i don't think ny is getting snow


During the day. They're talking about a sharp temperature drop after midnight. The high in Philly on Thursday is only supposed to be 30 and NY is generally a little colder than Philly. Last thing I want to do is hit black ice coming home on the Jersey Turnpike.

Besides a round trip off-peak ticket is basically the same as what I'd pay in tolls and gas. The only downside is the return train doesn't leave till 3 am.

better to be safe brother ! 3 am... there's plenty to do in the city to kill time til then
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds