• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Set List Ratdog Detroit

#312609 6 months, 4 weeks ago
I haven't read the thread but I'm loving all the kind words, thanks folks!! In car headed home. Loved second set, thought first was bit of a snooze. Dave dubbed it " feel like a straggler", lol.

So happy to have had you with me tonight!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, PMoondancer , Jasper, rippleish20, pink11
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#312612 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Zipster wrote:
Is everyone having a good time if so say Hey Now to Sunshine Sue for delivering the goods

Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#312615 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Awwwww man, missed it tonight. Darn!!! But it was my wife's 49th bday so all good.

Thanks Sue for all your love. YOU ROCK!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#312620 6 months, 4 weeks ago
kevin wrote:
the dude yelling "yeah"sounds like he's at a Lions game (oh wait they don't have that much to yell about )

SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#312628 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Setbreak in Motown.

ratdog3-Copy.jpg

SunshineSue, Gvanman, Dripping Colors
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer , Zipster, patchmyfurthur, pink11
Cooper
Senior Boarder

#312630 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Hey Gang - long time since I have checked in. On with RatDog/Scaring the Children for the next 6 shows on/near the rail. I will post my detail reviews the day after. Check out the SMILING pictures here : www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.443332...124618668&type=1
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , lightchaser, SunshineSue, patchmyfurthur
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#312632 6 months, 4 weeks ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I haven't read the thread but I'm loving all the kind words, thanks folks!! In car headed home. Loved second set, thought first was bit of a snooze. Dave dubbed it " feel like a straggler", lol.

So happy to have had you with me tonight!!

OMG SUE I was driving home listening to your stream and I started crying tears of joy when he busted out MAMU!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
OZA
Senior Boarder

#312678 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Ahh what a fun show! 2nd set just never stopped. Bobby sounded great, Jeff C had some nice quick solos, Steve Kimock was awesome! First time seeing him live, he definitely had some nice Jerry licks while incorporating sound of his own. Franklin's got a couple tears out of me, I've got quite a history with that song.. Damn, I'm back with the post-show hangover that I won't be seeing Ratdog tomorrow. Soon enough!
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#312703 6 months, 3 weeks ago
im so glad you guys are getting such great shows.
BRING IT HOME BOBSTAR, weir waiting
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds