• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

Re: Setlist Ratdog Portland, Maine 2-26-2014

#310911 6 months, 3 weeks ago
wow what a cool old theater love going to shows in them .
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
pink11
Platinum Boarder

Re: Setlist Ratdog Portland, Maine 2-26-2014

#310937 6 months, 3 weeks ago
rippleish20 wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Well, this was actually pretty pleasant posting, but I'm wishing Rippleish2o safe travels and strong connections for Friday!!

I realize this is a long shot, but I am looking for a Balcony row A or middle (literally) of the floor ticket for Burlington, for purchase or trade. I have an excellent 7th row ticket, buts it on the aisle and may not be the best for *streaming* from an activity/noise point of view. In order to serve you better, if any of you do know someone with a good ticket, let me know. I will see what I can do at the show itself.

Ripplesish that is very kind of you to sacrifice your 7th. row to send us a better stream! I called the box office this morning, they said maybe some tix at noon or 5. I called at noon they were really nice and said more likely the will call line at 5 but only if you are there in person. Maybe they would let you trade up your ticket. Thank you again in advance for your kind efforts! For whatever its worth, we think you should stick with Mixlr vs. ustream. It really sounded great from Boston. My man, who taped sound check in Mexico with same phone, mic and adaptor, (stream would not work with our phone service) said he had same static issue and thinks mic is sensitive and thought turning levels down a spec and taping lightning adaptor to mic so it is in really tight might help with static. Thanks again and have a blast!
Last Edit: 6 months, 3 weeks ago by pink11.
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds