• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16527

Re: Setlist, Ratdog H.O.B. Boston 2/25/14

#310432 5 months ago
Chester wrote:
I have to get to Fenway. Didn't realize it was right next to HOB.


You absolutely have to. There's nothing like it. The surrounding bar scene is pretty cool too.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2491
Smile, Smile, Smile

Re: Setlist, Ratdog H.O.B. Boston 2/25/14

#310434 5 months ago
rippleish20 wrote:
Zipster wrote:
Zipster wrote:
Bummer, why?
Maybe folks are tired or is it something more nefarious is my question I guess.


Nothing nefarious as far as I know; there is just nobody there willing to stream. You have a couple of NY area tapers who stream and a handful of others and unless they happen to be at shows, there is no stream.

If I had realized STC was going to be so good, I would have arranged to go to the more shows, like the second Boston and Portland. But its too much of a hassle at this point to get tickets, take off time from work. Staying up all night watching Phil made it too hard to try and go to work and get to these other shows.

Man this board is slower than usual if its possible...



Hey thank you for last night man, your stream was awesome !!!!!
Chester
Moderator
Posts:32373
More or less in line

Re: Setlist, Ratdog H.O.B. Boston 2/25/14

#310435 5 months ago
Equinox wrote:
Chester wrote:
I have to get to Fenway. Didn't realize it was right next to HOB.


You absolutely have to. There's nothing like it. The surrounding bar scene is pretty cool too.


Been to Boston many times, just never made it to Fenway. I think this would be a good year.
Not going to go without seeing a game.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:30879
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Setlist, Ratdog H.O.B. Boston 2/25/14

#310436 5 months ago
rippleish20 wrote:
Zipster wrote:
Zipster wrote:
Bummer, why?
Maybe folks are tired or is it something more nefarious is my question I guess.


Nothing nefarious as far as I know; there is just nobody there willing to stream. You have a couple of NY area tapers who stream and a handful of others and unless they happen to be at shows, there is no stream.

If I had realized STC was going to be so good, I would have arranged to go to the more shows, like the second Boston and Portland. But its too much of a hassle at this point to get tickets, take off time from work. Staying up all night watching Phil made it too hard to try and go to work and get to these other shows.

You were sure a hero last night! Thanks again, I'm looking forward to Burlington, if you're still planning on streaming that one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wryan6847
GratefulRose
Gold Boarder
Posts:906
I'm still walkin' so I'm sure that I can dance

Re: Setlist, Ratdog H.O.B. Boston 2/25/14

#310437 5 months ago
Man, no stream, huh? We have been lucky, haven't we?

I'm down to listen to the DSO stream tonight.

Thanks for the setlist Chester!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2189

Re: Setlist, Ratdog H.O.B. Boston 2/25/14

#310439 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
rippleish20 wrote:
Zipster wrote:
Zipster wrote:
Bummer, why?
Maybe folks are tired or is it something more nefarious is my question I guess.


Nothing nefarious as far as I know; there is just nobody there willing to stream. You have a couple of NY area tapers who stream and a handful of others and unless they happen to be at shows, there is no stream.

If I had realized STC was going to be so good, I would have arranged to go to the more shows, like the second Boston and Portland. But its too much of a hassle at this point to get tickets, take off time from work. Staying up all night watching Phil made it too hard to try and go to work and get to these other shows.

You were sure a hero last night! Thanks again, I'm looking forward to Burlington, if you're still planning on streaming that one.


And you were a hero in Mexico! What goes around comes around, as they say...

And yes, I will stream Burlington (and the caps if necessary although highly unlikely)
Last Edit: 5 months ago by rippleish20.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, SunshineSue, pink11
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2189

Re: Setlist, Ratdog H.O.B. Boston 2/25/14

#310440 5 months ago
nevermind...
Last Edit: 5 months ago by rippleish20.
Chester
Moderator
Posts:32373
More or less in line

Re: Setlist, Ratdog H.O.B. Boston 2/25/14

#310441 5 months ago
rippleish20 wrote:
Ratdog 2014-02-25 Boston MA

Set One

Jam>
Feel Like A Stranger
I Need A Miracle >
Even So


I have the setlist on the front page.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: patchmyfurthur
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2189

Re: Setlist, Ratdog H.O.B. Boston 2/25/14

#310443 5 months ago
Chester wrote:
rippleish20 wrote:
Ratdog 2014-02-25 Boston MA

Set One

Jam>
Feel Like A Stranger
I Need A Miracle >
Even So


I have the setlist on the front page.


Oops. I'm sorry.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:30879
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Setlist, Ratdog H.O.B. Boston 2/25/14

#310444 5 months ago
I'll go out on a limb and call October Queen next.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds