• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

Re: SET LIST- Ratdog Westbury, NY, 2-21-14

#309249 7 months, 1 week ago
I also thank TR. I really liked let nights show. Even the repeats were great.

MM - Even when everything is perfect with a stream, some subset of people seem to have issues listening to it. I work at a University and we se this in regards to almost everything as computers are not appliances and many things can be an issue. What they were trying to listen to the show on is relevant, whether they have ad blockers etc installed, al sorts of things. Are they on a reasonable connection? Do they have flash installed as ustream wants to use flash in many scenarios, I believe. Did they try a different browser? Was the volume set to mute by accident? Did they try www.ustream.tv versus m.ustream.tv?
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

#309253 7 months, 1 week ago
westbury.jpg

Looks cool, sort of like e spaceship
Last Edit: 7 months, 1 week ago by rippleish20.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#309259 7 months, 1 week ago
rippleish20 wrote:
I also thank TR. I really liked let nights show. Even the repeats were great.

MM - Even when everything is perfect with a stream, some subset of people seem to have issues listening to it. I work at a University and we se this in regards to almost everything as computers are not appliances and many things can be an issue. What they were trying to listen to the show on is relevant, whether they have ad blockers etc installed, al sorts of things. Are they on a reasonable connection? Do they have flash installed as ustream wants to use flash in many scenarios, I believe. Did they try a different browser? Was the volume set to mute by accident? Did they try www.ustream.tv versus m.ustream.tv?

after talking about it and looking back it seems they didn't realize they had to copy and paste the link... they were looking for a active link to click on, so I guess it wasn't a volume issue on the page. they should be all set tonight now.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds