• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Stonedbeetle
Junior Boarder

Hunter Attendance

#289462 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Has anyone her been to any of the hunter shows. How was the show and how was attendance. Thanks in advance for any insight?
Bound to cover just a little more ground . . .
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Hunter Attendance

#289465 11 months, 2 weeks ago
The sites are great. His guitar work is rusty but his vocals are beautiful as usual. Attendance at the Cap was not sold out.
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#289541 11 months, 1 week ago
funky420 wrote:
The sites are great. His guitar work is rusty but his vocals are beautiful as usual. Attendance at the Cap was not sold out.

You call it rusty, I call it soulful He was awesome. No bashing please, but I enjoyed the Cap show more than any solo Bobby, and even more than the Bobby Trio at GOTV's 2012. I LOVE Bobby to death, but I am one of Jerry's kids at heart.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
sidewalkstrativarius
Junior Boarder
Definitely a dutifully dedicated deadhead

#289616 11 months, 1 week ago
I went at the Keswick last Friday, it was great. Preshow was cool, nice people around, he mixed up a few verses, but he was great.The crowd had a little too much energy for a solo acoustic show, but it was still cool, and he was really relaxed and cool the whole night. The Keswick was almost full, though I'm not sure how many people were there.
If youre planning on going, expect a chill intimite performance. I feel like a lot of people expected somehting else, there was a lot of screaming(top of the lungs like) when it really didnt belong. I would definitely recommend going. The music was fantastic, the audience, staff & security were all cool, and most of all it was incredible to see a part of the driving force behind the dead playing like he has so rarely done. Most definitely worthit
DigiGal
Senior Boarder
" If it wasn't recorded - it will be forgotten "

#289642 11 months, 1 week ago
Not sell out crowds but I'd say good attendance for the show I taped in Allentown, PA.

I wasn't sure if I could make it and waited until I knew, it was three days before the show and I was pleasantly surprised to get a second row center seat a real bonus for taping; single acoustic guitar with vocals and harmonica.

Hope that he enjoyed performing again and does more touring in 2014 especially with the hiatus.
Still Searching For The Sound??? My LMA Recordings and My Etree Recordings
Last Edit: 11 months, 1 week ago by DigiGal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strider1
BillyDeLion
Junior Boarder

#289656 11 months, 1 week ago
I saw the Paramount and Capitol shows. They were both almost full but I think not sold out.
The Paramount was his first show in quite some time and he did some of my faves: Cruel White Water, Great Rumrunners and Tiger Rose. The Capitol was a better show, he was more warmed up from playing 5 nights.
These are the good old days!!
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#289826 11 months, 1 week ago
Out of the 2 I saw I'd say Boston was a better show of course he did an absolutely beautiful Reuben & Cherise which I was dying to hear also the crowd was quieter at the Wilbur, at least around us.
The voices tell me what to say
Stonedbeetle
Junior Boarder

#289837 11 months, 1 week ago
Thanks for the feedback. You answered my questions perfectly.
Bound to cover just a little more ground . . .
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#289884 11 months, 1 week ago
It would be nice if he travelled a tad further west than Philly.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strider1
bxorain
Senior Boarder

#289889 11 months, 1 week ago
The Boston show was very moving. He played and sang every song with so much emotion. He said during Speedway that the hair was standing up on his arms and before he sand Brokedown he said it would be tough not to get chocked up thinking about Jerry. He left it all out on the stage....I was totally impressed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds