• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Set List- Greek Theater, Los Angeles, 10/6/13

#289071 1 year ago
It's never too early to start getting ready!

smokingcirclesmileys_2013-10-06.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
More or less in line

#289073 1 year ago
SunshineSue wrote:
It's never too early to start getting ready!

smokingcirclesmileys_2013-10-06.gif

Alright.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Fiat-Lux
Junior Boarder

#289074 1 year ago
Furthur has been a great run! We all thank them and all of you who connect us to the diverse Streams, Thanks Taper-Rob for many and tonight! This year marks my 40th with the Dead, I made it through the hiatus in the mid 1970's, saw & heard so many Legion of Mary, JGB shows, Old & in the Way, we made it back with Blues for Allah and beyond! I am excited about the next creative levels of sonic delight.....I trust we will Alight on the Rare Plateau of 2015!
Big Love!
Fiat-Lux
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, westyvw, Molly Leigh, pink11
Molly Leigh
Senior Boarder
I'm goin' go for it for sure

#289075 1 year ago
Evening Everybody!
I made it up to our place in Leadville, CO to get a jump start on work tomorrow--real reason: I can stay up later because I am closer to work.
The satellite internet is super fast and I hope the stream works as well. You never know up here.

While driving up here, I was thinking about all the joy that Furthur and the FFF have given me for the past few years. I sure will miss the anticipation of the streaming shows and the show threads. As Karen Rose said, it is bitter sweet, but not going to let that get in the way of enjoying tonite. Let's get our dancing shoes ready and go out in style!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, nycdave, SunshineSue, Fiat-Lux
Molly Leigh
Senior Boarder
I'm goin' go for it for sure

#289076 1 year ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Well, it's the last night of tour, and the last night of Furthur couch tour for awhile, so let's make it one to remember!! I have a feeling the band is going to pull out all the stops and give us an amazing show to end this wonderful fall run! Show time is 7 pm on the west coast, 10 pm in the East. See you tonight!!

Gratefully hoping for the best stream the terrain will allow from TaperRob: ustream.tv/channel/taperrob

Thank you for driving tonite, Sue! Looking forward to a fun night!
And thank you to Taper Rob as well!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

#289077 1 year ago
clutch_cargo wrote:
rippleish20 wrote:
It strikes me as strange that the Mexico shows are the last shows. I'm surprised there is not a big show at the end where everyone who wanted could go. Like MSG.

On the other hand, I would not be surprised if they streamed the Mexico shows...

I don't think they'll be anywhere near the last last Alan. Maybe the last in the current configuration, but not the last. MSG 4-25-2009, The Dead, was very special. If you were there, bravo (all) if not, do listen on archives.

I meant specifically Furthur. I love Phil and Friends and TXR rambles, so there will be plenty of good music.

Sorry, but I found the 2009 'Dead' shows to be boring. I'm not a big fan of Warren fronting these guys (I do love Warren in general). I found almost everything from the time Jerry died through the beginning of Furthur 'OK' at best. Furthur lead to a rebirth of Dead music to me. Since then all sorts of good stuff has arisen, but I give the credit to Furthur...
Last Edit: 1 year ago by rippleish20.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mortimer, karenrose
huerfanista
Junior Boarder
You ain't got half of what you thought you had.

#289079 1 year ago
stream on you crazy diamond!
The following user(s) said Thank You: karenrose, pink11
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#289081 1 year ago
TaperRob is live!! Let the festivities begin, or continue more like it!!

ustream.tv/channel/taperrob
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Stonedbeetle, rippleish20, Molly Leigh, pink11
pink11
Platinum Boarder

#289085 1 year ago
Greetings FFF

Glad to be hear with you all tonight through the waves and feel real lucky and grateful to TR for all that he has share with us this amazing 2013 so far!

Found this forum after this past new years and have really enjoyed this connection to you beautiful deadheads all over the country and maybe the world. Hope this site keeps up through the hiatus.

Furthur said Hiatus is temporary so i trust they will be back, but since i don't have Mexico tix. this may be the last Furthur show for me for a while so....I intend to keep my but off the couch and enjoy every minute dancing like Lisa! Loved that Lisa Simpson animation whoever supplied it!

Hope everyone has a great time tonight!

Thanks Furthur
Taper Rob
and all you at the FFF!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, fourwnds, nycdave, SunshineSue, Stonedbeetle, karenrose, Molly Leigh
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

#289086 1 year ago
I wonder if I can upgrade my seat from couch to front row
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds