• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:17129

Re: Set List- Greek Theater, Los Angeles, 10/6/13

#289057 1 year ago
Yes, there's plenty to look forward to. Still, Furthur is a special band and I hope we'll see a lot more of them. In the meantime:

THANK YOU, FURTHUR!
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Zipster, karenrose
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33925
More or less in line

Re: Set List- Greek Theater, Los Angeles, 10/6/13

#289059 1 year ago
JK said something on his FB page, about getting ready to play the last Furthur show of 2013.
I really believe they wont play together for NYE.
But that opens up a lot of possibilities.
Every ending, is also a beginning.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
clutch_cargo
Junior Boarder
Posts:61

Re: Set List- Greek Theater, Los Angeles, 10/6/13

#289060 1 year ago
karenrose wrote:
Kinda bittersweet tonight. I am SO GLAD I'm going to Mexico! I don't know what I'll do for the next year except maybe save some $$. Seems like all our discretionary income is for Furthur shows these days. Maybe I'll actually be able to get a new car. At any rate, I'm sure there will be some stuff out there, but let's all be sure to keep in touch. I've grown to love this FFF! And let's hope we see these guys all together again REAL SOON!


That's great that you're able to do Mexico Karen! Way go go! I did Alaska and Egypt some time back and both are memories I'll cherish forever. By a Mercedes SUV, I recommend. They're great fun and indestructible so far for me, and I'm very tough on cars. Hey, great website but it has everything except where your shop is located!
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2569

Re: Set List- Greek Theater, Los Angeles, 10/6/13

#289061 1 year ago
It strikes me as strange that the Mexico shows are the last shows. I'm surprised there is not a big show at the end where everyone who wanted could go. Like MSG.

On the other hand, I would not be surprised if they streamed the Mexico shows...
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Re: Set List- Greek Theater, Los Angeles, 10/6/13

#289064 1 year ago
Thanks for guiding tonight's journey, Sue. May all of Terrapin Nation enjoy tonight's spectacular show! This may be the last time that we hear these folks playing this music in this configuration, so let's all enjoy it as much as possible, and try to remember to remember the magic in the music that we hear! Everybody have fun tonight!
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, fourwnds, Equinox, nycdave, SunshineSue, karenrose, Molly Leigh, pink11
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33925
More or less in line

Re: Set List- Greek Theater, Los Angeles, 10/6/13

#289065 1 year ago
I do hope they stream the shows. It would it be a nice thing to do for their fans, even if it cost a couple bucks.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:32388
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Set List- Greek Theater, Los Angeles, 10/6/13

#289066 1 year ago
rippleish20 wrote:
It strikes me as strange that the Mexico shows are the last shows. I'm surprised there is not a big show at the end where everyone who wanted could go. Like MSG.

On the other hand, I would not be surprised if they streamed the Mexico shows...

Well, when you say a place where "everyone" can go, it's actually considerably cheaper and easier for me to go to Mexico than it would be to go to 4 nights at MSG. It's all relative!
karenrose
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1287
What a long, strange trip it's been..

Re: Set List- Greek Theater, Los Angeles, 10/6/13

#289067 1 year ago
clutch_cargo wrote:
karenrose wrote:
Kinda bittersweet tonight. I am SO GLAD I'm going to Mexico! I don't know what I'll do for the next year except maybe save some $$. Seems like all our discretionary income is for Furthur shows these days. Maybe I'll actually be able to get a new car. At any rate, I'm sure there will be some stuff out there, but let's all be sure to keep in touch. I've grown to love this FFF! And let's hope we see these guys all together again REAL SOON!


That's great that you're able to do Mexico Karen! Way go go! I did Alaska and Egypt some time back and both are memories I'll cherish forever. By a Mercedes SUV, I recommend. They're great fun and indestructible so far for me, and I'm very tough on cars. Hey, great website but it has everything except where your shop is located!

First off, no way I could even afford a used Mercedes...I'd like to get a Jetta or a Passat...my boyfriend swears by Audis as he's had one, so I guess I could go for the cheaper version... My shop was in Buffalo, but I closed it when I moved to Richmond a year and a half ago. Sold off all my furnishings & half of my inventory to a great shop in Buffalo (Terrapin Station) and the rest of my inventory is in space bags in my attic. I've taken some of it to shows & sold some, but I hope to get photos onto my website & sell there one of these days when I have the time to figure out how to do it! If we ever move to Colorado like my boyfriend wants to, maybe I'll re-open. I may have a huge garage sale & try to sell it. If I sold it all, I could buy a car!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:32388
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Set List- Greek Theater, Los Angeles, 10/6/13

#289068 1 year ago
Chester wrote:
I do hope they stream the shows. It would it be a nice thing to do for their fans, even if it cost a couple bucks.

I hope they stream it too, or that TaperRob or one of the expert streamers is there. And worst case scenario, if the wi-fi connection is good enough we could at least provide an FFF phone stream!
clutch_cargo
Junior Boarder
Posts:61

Re: Set List- Greek Theater, Los Angeles, 10/6/13

#289070 1 year ago
rippleish20 wrote:
It strikes me as strange that the Mexico shows are the last shows. I'm surprised there is not a big show at the end where everyone who wanted could go. Like MSG.

On the other hand, I would not be surprised if they streamed the Mexico shows...


I don't think they'll be anywhere near the last last Alan. Maybe the last in the current configuration, but not the last. MSG 4-25-2009, The Dead, was very special. If you were there, bravo (all) if not, do listen on archives.
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds