• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Set List- Greek Theater, Los Angeles, 10/6/13

#288975 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Well, it's the last night of tour, and the last night of Furthur couch tour for awhile, so let's make it one to remember!! I have a feeling the band is going to pull out all the stops and give us an amazing show to end this wonderful fall run! Show time is 7 pm on the west coast, 10 pm in the East. See you tonight!!

Gratefully hoping for the best stream the terrain will allow from TaperRob: ustream.tv/channel/taperrob

greek1.png

SET 1:
The Music Never Stopped (and never will!)
They Love Each Other (for Ecojaded and Ericajaded!! )
Corinna
Row Jimmy
Pride of Cucamonga
He's Gone
Truckin'

SET 2:
Jack Straw
Doin' That Rag
Cumberland Blues
Unbroken Chain
St. Stephen
Days Between
Dear Mr. Fantasy
Not Fade Away

E: Brokedown Palace

greek2.jpg
Last Edit: 11 months, 4 weeks ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, fourwnds, PMoondancer , huerfanista, MushroomMan, Zipster, Sustainabill, Cub, nycdave, Strider1...
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

Re: Set List- Greek Theater, Los Angeles, 10/6/13

#288980 11 months, 4 weeks ago
20131006_071455.jpg

Back on a plane almost to Burbank. Cool pic of plane coming out of fog.

Bon jovi was fun. Great stage/light show. That would have been under different circumstances. Lol.

Show was funny. No one smoking didn't smell weed all night. Only girls dancing except for me all the dudes just standing there stiff. And a show, not just about the music.

Looking forward to getting back with the hippies, so much better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , SunshineSue, karenrose
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#288984 11 months, 4 weeks ago
damn that's a hell of a picture with the trees and sky lit up all around the stage
fourwnds
Senior Boarder

#289001 11 months, 4 weeks ago
The ariel shot had me look up capacity as it seems so small. 6k. Not really a small number.
karenrose
Platinum Boarder
What a long, strange trip it's been..

#289029 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Kinda bittersweet tonight. I am SO GLAD I'm going to Mexico! I don't know what I'll do for the next year except maybe save some $$. Seems like all our discretionary income is for Furthur shows these days. Maybe I'll actually be able to get a new car. At any rate, I'm sure there will be some stuff out there, but let's all be sure to keep in touch. I've grown to love this FFF! And let's hope we see these guys all together again REAL SOON!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, Zipster, SunshineSue, Strider1, rippleish20, Molly Leigh, pink11
Chester
More or less in line

#289030 11 months, 4 weeks ago
It is a bit bittersweet. I don't know what the future holds, but I feel strongly, these guys will all play together again!
Meanwhile, we still have good music to look forward to. Phil will have some amazing things coming to TXR.
Mickey is still going strong. And there's reason to believe Ratdog will tour soon. And lots more surprises, I'm sure.

But while I'm thinking of it, I just want to say;

Thank you Furthur!

For a real good time!

I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, PMoondancer , SunshineSue, Strider1, rippleish20, karenrose, Molly Leigh, pink11
Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Smile, Smile, Smile

#289038 11 months, 4 weeks ago
I have heard and do not know if it is indeed a fact that Phil is expecting a Grand Baby and JK and wife are expecting a Baby and that is the tipping point for why the band has decided to take a hiatus in 2014...if indeed this is the case then I would assume barring health issues and as long as everyone else in the band has no other commitments that they will be back together again at some point...let us all hope and pray it is true. On that note I hope the best for all of you and every member of the band. Peace and Happiness in this goofy world we live in as all we have is ourselves

In any case with events as usual always beyond my control I revert to the facts: There is nothing left to do but
Last Edit: 11 months, 4 weeks ago by Zipster. Reason: Cuz
The following user(s) said Thank You: pink11
karenrose
Platinum Boarder
What a long, strange trip it's been..

#289044 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Zipster wrote:
I have heard and do not know if it is indeed a fact that Phil is expecting a Grand Baby and JK and wife are expecting a Baby and that is the tipping point for why the band has decided to take a hiatus in 2014

Maybe another baby for Sunshine too? It's a good time for it!
clutch_cargo
Junior Boarder

#289050 11 months, 4 weeks ago
I've heard the same Jeff and more which is private that I was asked to be in confidence with such knowledge. Just like the last 40+ years, just like permanence, they and the music has always changed. They'll continue to play 'until the wheels fall off' as one of the current lineup said some time back, and they're human too remember? Real life stuff day in and day out just like us. Let's all, I hope continue to not ever forget 'the love we (they) bring' and be grateful every day for being a part of something so special as their live music, liveyhood and vocation in the past, and going forward in time.

My memory just pulled up the end of Justin Kreutzman's short film Backstage Pass - which is phenomenal completely with the closing showing all of the band members historically as bubbles - as I interpret it, in the ocean, where all life began. What a great slice of life to have been in such company for as long as 'it's' been, hmm(?)

All best regards boys and thank you again - Always,

Stephen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zipster, SunshineSue
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

#289053 11 months, 4 weeks ago
It's going to be strange without Furthur shows to look forward to but there is plenty of good music to come. Phil and Friends, JK Band, Ratdog, TXR shows, TFB etc
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds