• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: FURTHUR RED ROCKS AMPHITHEATRER 9/21/13

#284629 1 year ago
Zipster wrote:
Hey Sunshine Suzie you must be having a ball darling...cuz from where I sit in the East Coast this is sounding incredible

It was amazing!!!!!!! I had SO much fun! Details when brain cells regenerate!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Sustainabill
TMax
Senior Boarder

#284654 1 year ago
Great show... slowed down versions of some of the tunes but sweet just the same. Friday night I had a bad crowd scene so last night I was up in the very last row - had a blast! Got to see two sets of fireworks - the grand finale started right when the band started the Dark Star tease... good stuff! And the very red rising moon poked up right about the time they stepped up the tempo in Jack Straw... they jammed that moon into the sky .
You can't get lost when you're always found...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Sustainabill
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#284660 1 year ago
^^I agree last night was really laid back, we had tons of room, everyone around us was considerate, a complete opposite experience from Friday night.

I will say that the playing has been phenomenal but there is a certain strange vibe in the air...the shows have seemed rather subdued to me, the pending change is floating in the air...

Could be a wet one today

See ya inside..
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#284661 1 year ago
Wait, there were fireworks last night?

Totally missed that.

I floated Thursday, and was second row for Friday and Saturday, just left of middle on chimenti side.
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
L0stSai1or
Fresh Boarder

#284669 1 year ago
Twilight zone jam in dark star was pretty damn cool. I've heard the grateful did that music for twilight zone... has that ever been done live before?
karenrose
Platinum Boarder
What a long, strange trip it's been..

#284673 1 year ago
Wow! Disappointed that I fell asleep! Being old & not feeling 100%, I nodded off just after the first striking notes of Shakedown. I thought "ok, you can fall asleep cause this will end it with OMSN encore..." DAMN!! Would've loved to hear the rest! Guess I'll have to wait for archive...don't know how late I'll make it tonight, but I'll try...
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#284714 1 year ago
Wow. What a set list. This must have been a great show. Boy do I wish I was there, but alas father duty called.

Interesting comments on the crown from Friday night. We had 5th row seats, and were even next to a bunch of 20somethings and were not crowded. Lucky I guess???

Best part for me though was dancing up and down the stairs. So much fun. People gave me strange looks LOL. Found a great spot on a landing on the south stairs for the 2nd half of Birdsong and start of Scarlet, to which I danced back down the stairs. HAHA.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds