• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

Re: SET LIST PREDICTION GAME: Red Rocks 9/20/13

#284395 10 months, 1 week ago
MushroomMan Magically Catches Sustainabill To Tie as Leader of Round 2
Sustainabill Finds a Way to Win Round 2

Predicting a set list can be a difficult chore. The band does not even remain predictable to itself as last night's set list revealed that 2 songs played were substituting for songs from the pre-show set list. The energy of the evening proved that anything can happen. This unpredictability resulted in another low-scoring affair in the Set List Prediction Game.

Sustainabill rose to the occasion with a score of 5 points to lead the pack. When the dust cleared, however, MushroomMan was magically right there with him ahead of the pack. It's possible that the judges made a scoring error, or that Sustainabill still has not figured out how to tally the score. Either way, Sustainabill is proudly wearing his tie dye leader's jersey, and MushroomMan is also wearing his unless there is a change in scoring. (EDIT It seems that MushroomMan's score of 5 was a simple error in scoring, and his total has been reduced by 2 points)

The Set List Prediction Game is wide open for anyone at this point. Anyone can begin today and still have ample opportunity to end the tour as the overall winner. Someone is due for a high scoring game at any time! Good luck to all.
Thank You Jerry
Last Edit: 10 months, 1 week ago by Sustainabill.
Chester
More or less in line

#284396 10 months, 1 week ago
Checking MM's scores, Patch had him at 3 for the first show. It looks like he got 3 last night. Unless I don't understand the scoring.
Which is possible. MM, check your scores and let me know.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#284401 10 months, 1 week ago
for night 2 MM should have 2 points. Scarlet and Fire. Both did not receive the full 2 points, though, as neither were played in the slot he predicted they would be. MM's total score for both nights should be 5.
Last Edit: 10 months, 1 week ago by patchmyfurthur.
Chester
More or less in line

#284407 10 months, 1 week ago
patchmyfurthur wrote:
for night 2 MM should have 2 points. Scarlet and Fire. Both did not receive the full 2 points, though, as neither were played in the slot he predicted they would be. MM's total score for both nights should be 5.

One point for Touch of grey too, right? He picked it as encore, but it was played as show closer.
So, I gave him a point for that too.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#284450 10 months, 1 week ago
damn ur right, Im sorry...I freakin tried to figure this out while working...haha bad idea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds