• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5404

Re: Setlist sign up for Fall tour

#285486 11 months ago
I would be happy to do Friday 10/4
I'm happy that I figured out how to center the lists
I'm also happy that you are offering to do (either) both (or) ...to spread the fun around.
What a happy crew we have out here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Molly Leigh
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31312
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Setlist sign up for Fall tour

#285488 11 months ago
nycdave wrote:
I would be happy to do Friday 10/4
I'm happy that I figured out how to center the lists
I'm also happy that you are offering to do (either) both (or) ...to spread the fun around.
What a happy crew we have out here.

Such great team work for a bunch of dirty hippies!!

That sounds great, I'll take Sunday's show, the 6th.


Hey DenverMan, what's your druthers for the Berkeley weekend?
Last Edit: 11 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, nycdave
Chester
Moderator
Posts:32857
More or less in line

Re: Setlist sign up for Fall tour

#285490 11 months ago
Chester wrote:
Chester wrote:
Schedule so far;

Red Rocks 9/19 - Chester
Red Rocks 9/20 - NYCDave
Red Rocks 9/21 - Molly Leigh
Red Rocks 9/22 - Chester

Redmond 9/24 - Chester
Eugene 9/25 - Straws

Greek theater, Berkeley 9/27 - DenverMan
Greek theater, Berkeley 9/28 - SunshineSue
Greek theater, Berkeley 9/29 - SunshineSue (Remember, this is a 3 pm show.)

The Pearl, Las Vegas 10/1 - patchmyfurthur
The Pearl, Las Vegas 10/2 - Molly Leigh

Greek theater, Los Angeles 10/4 - NYCDave
Greek theater, Los Angeles 10/5 - Molly Leigh
Greek theater, Los Angeles 10/6 - SunshineSue


Thanks everyone.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Last Edit: 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Chester.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave, SunshineSue, Molly Leigh
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7487
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Setlist sign up for Fall tour

#285629 11 months ago
I will do Friday Berkeley for sure. As for Saturday if you want to do it Sue that is cool by me but I will do it if we need someone to do it .. how about that for an answer??
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31312
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Setlist sign up for Fall tour

#285631 11 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
I will do Friday Berkeley for sure. As for Saturday if you want to do it Sue that is cool by me but I will do it if we need someone to do it .. how about that for an answer??

I'd like to do it, so I'll plan on it, since it sounds like that works for you. Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Denver Man
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3352

Re: Setlist sign up for Fall tour

#287199 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Wednesday night is gonna be late over here and I'm gonna need to sleep before midnight (getting up at 6am Thursday and catching a plane to L.A. at 9am). Therefore, I am thinking it best that someone else pick up the setlist for Vegas night 2.

Sorry about that...I could start the thread but I wouldn't want folks waiting till morning to see the entire setlist on the first page of the topic.
Molly Leigh
Senior Boarder
Posts:328
I'm goin' go for it for sure

Re: Setlist sign up for Fall tour

#287568 10 months, 3 weeks ago
patchmyfurthur wrote:
Wednesday night is gonna be late over here and I'm gonna need to sleep before midnight (getting up at 6am Thursday and catching a plane to L.A. at 9am). Therefore, I am thinking it best that someone else pick up the setlist for Vegas night 2.

Sorry about that...I could start the thread but I wouldn't want folks waiting till morning to see the entire setlist on the first page of the topic.


I can do Wednesday night if need be.

I'll wait til about noon to start the thread because someone may have a burning desire to do the set list:) !!
Last Edit: 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Molly Leigh. Reason: addition
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3352

Re: Setlist sign up for Fall tour

#287586 10 months, 3 weeks ago
thanks so much Molly! I will be asleep after set 1. lol
Molly Leigh
Senior Boarder
Posts:328
I'm goin' go for it for sure

Re: Setlist sign up for Fall tour

#287598 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Hopefully, I 'll make it! I'll just keep thinking of Thursday's nap to see me thru.Glad to help for these last few times
Last Edit: 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Molly Leigh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
Moderator
Posts:32857
More or less in line

Re: Setlist sign up for Fall tour

#289034 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Thanks for your help everyone! Next stop Mexico!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Time to create page: 0.88 seconds