• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

Stream tonight thanks to TR

#272941 8 months, 4 weeks ago
~ Phil Lesh & Friends ~ Featuring John Kadlecik, John Medeski, Joe Russo & John Scofield from the Capitol Theatre 8pm East : www.ustream.tv/channel/taperrob
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Sustainabill, LostSailor420
LostSailor420
Junior Boarder

Re: Stream tonight thanks to TR

#272953 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Sweet i have some buddies up there cant wait to here the stream. Thank you tr!!!!
wryan6847
Junior Boarder

#272961 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Hoping taperrob would be streaming.... AWESOME
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill, LostSailor420
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#272998 8 months, 4 weeks ago
LostSailor420 wrote:
Sweet i have some buddies up there cant wait to here the stream. Thank you tr!!!!

Welcome to the Forum, LostSailor420! Glad that you decided to come and join the party everyday. There is a set list thread for the show. The stream is flowing with crowd chatter now. Hopefully the crowd will behave like an audience and listen rather than chat during the show.

The forum has had a few bugs lately. Often if you attempt to post a link, the result is a duplicate thread. You can rectify the duplicate by changing the message to Thank you, and changing the thread title to Please delete this thread. Apostrophes and quotation marks may also cause this thread replication problem. Enjoy yourself while here, and don't let the quirkiness cause any frustration. We are all hear because we enjoy the music! The technology problems are easy to tolerate, especially when weighed against the advantages. The greatest advantage tonight is this live Stream! Hope to see you in the set list thread! Enjoy the show!
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: LostSailor420
LostSailor420
Junior Boarder

#273031 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Thanks Sustainabill i have been keeping up with the forum for a long time now. Just never got on but i am listening to the stream much love to taper rob!!
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds