• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

Re: Set List: Furthur Canandaigua, NY on July 19, 2013

#272381 1 year, 1 month ago
From Furthurs Facebook Page

Hey gang

Sorry we had to cut the show short tonight- there was an issue with the ongoing lightning strikes around the venue. As always, the first concern of the band, the promoters, and the venue is to protect the safety of the public so when we were asked to stop the show and to ask you all to go to your cars and go home for your own safety, we agreed.

Thank you all for your understanding and patience, and may the four winds blow you safely home.

the Furthur team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill, nycdave, Tilnot, SunshineSue, newyawker
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#272382 1 year, 1 month ago
Viola Lee Blues
Days Between
At a Siding/Terrapin Flyer
E: Liberty

supposed to wrap up that terrapin they started in cooperstown
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave, Island Head
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#272383 1 year, 1 month ago
I read this online, can anyone confirm?

What was not played

Viola Lee Blues
Days Between
At a Siding
Terrapin Flyer

Encore Liberty
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#272384 1 year, 1 month ago
Wow I missed the couch tour tonight and just came to take a peek at the set list. Very surprised!!!! Hoping everyone is safe and still smiling!!!

It has been another grateful couch tour. Thank you to Bill for driving the bus so smoothly most these nights. And for all the FFF members that have rallied together to get the streams out to us nothing but graditutde towards you all. Thank you thank you thank you!!! And to all my FFF on tour and on the couch thanks for the ride!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, Sustainabill, nycdave
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#272385 1 year, 1 month ago
Sorry but Cmac over reacted. The lightning lasted about 10 minutes and it was never that bad. Seriously it was not. Saw DSO at the Mish in a frigging mudslide a few weeks ago so in my opinion this is bull puckey. Sorry but we came a long way for this and I now have a piss poor impression of cmac. It is too bad because we really loved the venue and the area .. totally gorgeous but way too conservative, sorry but what else can I think?
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#272386 1 year, 1 month ago
I feel ya DM I would be bummin too!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#272387 1 year, 1 month ago
Denver Man wrote:
Sorry but Cmac over reacted. The lightning lasted about 10 minutes and it was never that bad. Seriously it was not. Saw DSO at the Mish in a frigging mudslide a few weeks ago so in my opinion this is bull puckey. Sorry but we came a long way for this and I now have a piss poor impression of cmac. It is too bad because we really loved the venue and the area .. totally gorgeous but way too conservative, sorry but what else can I think?

Should have just delayed if anything DM. Storm lasted 20 minutes. I agree. Hope you give CMAC another chance if possible. It is a very nice venue
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#272388 1 year, 1 month ago
newyawker wrote:
Denver Man wrote:

Should have just delayed if anything DM. Storm lasted 20 minutes. I agree. Hope you give CMAC another chance if possible. It is a very nice venue

It is beautiful!!!! We loved it. But way too much invested to simply say we are cutting the show short, sorry.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: newyawker
karenrose
Platinum Boarder
What a long, strange trip it's been..

#272389 1 year, 1 month ago
INSANE lightning on the way home so it may still be coming CMAC's way... just sayin'...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#272391 1 year, 1 month ago
i feel bad that is a real bummer. saw tons of shows there in bad weather over the years..never seen anything cancelled. can't imagine traveling from halfway across the country and that happening but i guess it's always part of the risk.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds