• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

Re: Set List: Furthur Gilford, NH July 16, 2013

#271207 9 months ago
^^^^^It was a great venue. Easy parking, easy access.

Nice sound where I was too. On to Boston.........

IMG_05831.JPG
TMax
Senior Boarder

#271229 9 months ago
Griff wrote:
^^^^^It was a great venue. Easy parking, easy access.

Nice sound where I was too. On to Boston.........

IMG_05831.JPG

nice! I was right behind the soundboard - sounded fantastic from there too!
You can't get lost when you're always found...
otherone78
Junior Boarder
first Furthur show: 2/19/10

#271259 9 months ago
.H represented in a BIG way! Big energy all night. The band felt it for sure and responded with the best zhow of the tour. Wharf rat was a very moving experience.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#271441 9 months ago
^^ Damn we were all pretty close to each other..

Awesome venue, awesome show.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
MornDuNH
Junior Boarder

#271667 9 months ago
Hey Now - Anyone planning on uploading this show to archive?
MornDuNH
Junior Boarder

#271734 9 months ago
trying to upload a (pretty bad) pic from the first set... not sure why it not working
Last Edit: 9 months ago by MornDuNH.
MornDuNH
Junior Boarder

#271747 9 months ago
0716131928.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#271753 9 months ago
MornDuNH wrote:
trying to upload a (pretty bad) pic from the first set... not sure why it not working

Thanks for sharing the photo. One photo per post seems to be a new rule of thumb around here. Unfortunately, the last time the Forum crashed, it was shut down for a couple of weeks. When it was revived, there were lots of new problems. Thread replication and blank-outs are a couple of these recent problems. Posting links is not possible for some of us. Fortunately for us, the Forum has remained functional throughout this tour. To paraphrase a quote from Bill Graham. It may not be the best for what we do, but it's the only forum for what we do.
Thank You Jerry
Alcoa
Fresh Boarder

#271758 9 months ago
Well, After thirty plus years I think that the MeadowBrook show will be my last. While I love the music, appreciate the effort and consider the Grateful Dead as a part of my own DNA, this show was so far from good that it was painful. The "watchtower" was brutal, "Big Bad Blues" deathly long, "Corrina" soooooooooo boring that I almost cried! Reading other's posts make me realize that you folks aren't listening to the music! The other part of the scene that has got me down is the lack of basic civility from the "molly" hippies trying to make the scene their own...rude, no manners, no excuse me after they bash into you in the aisle...I don't know...it just doesn't feel safe and comfortable anymore. Don't get me wrong, I love Bob and Phil and the rest of the Further crew. It just doesn't ring true for me anymore and that is my own trip. Further shows are so carefully packaged that there just isn't the possibility that you will end up with a monster show that leaves half of your brain clinging to some sort of musical life support, and the rest of your brain hanging from the rafters...the shows are solid, but no magic! Like that old dog we all knew and loved, I think it is time for me to put myself out of misery. To those of you continuing on the road, best of luck and joy to you. This guy has done seen his last Further show!

Thank you for thirty exceptional years and a lifetime of memories!
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder
Empty bottles that can't be filled

#271762 9 months ago
Great! More room for dancin' ! After reading your post its almost laughable that you spelled furthur wrong 3 times. No biggy though
Time there was and plenty, but from that cup no more
The following user(s) said Thank You: CosmicCookie
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds