• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
GrayFolded
Junior Boarder
PhilDropsBombs

11/19/10 DCU Center-Worcester

#2703 3 years, 6 months ago
Nov 19th 2010
DCU Center

Set 1:
Alligator
Cream Puff War
Althea
Mississippi Half Step
Brown-Eyed Woman
Bird Song
Lovelight
Casey Jones

Set 2:
Golden Road
Midnight Hour
Nobody Girl
China Doll
New Speedway Boogie
Mountains of the Moon
Hard Rain
Scarlet Begonias
Fire on the Mountain

Encore:
Ripple
LeshPhilingBassGreat
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by GrayFolded.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

Re: 11/19/10 DCU Center-Worcester

#9967 3 years, 5 months ago
Great show. When John K did China doll I lost my mind!!! From where I was it seemed like John K had a few tears streaming when he started to sing China doll. Nobody girl was amazing. Jeff during Althea.....holysh*t!!
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
Grateful fredhead
Junior Boarder

#19932 3 years, 4 months ago
Abba wrote:
Great show. When John K did China doll I lost my mind!!! From where I was it seemed like John K had a few tears streaming when he started to sing China doll. Nobody girl was amazing. Jeff during Althea.....holysh*t!!

The more i listen to this show the more it becomes my fav the whole 1st Set and up till after mountians of the moon is just wonderful
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba, killwhyT
playin_dead
Fresh Boarder

#20194 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, that whole first set smoked. I agree that it may have been the best first set I've seen.

My friend & I showed up and got two incredible stageside seats directly behind Jeff right at the box office.
We couldn't have lucked out better, watching him switch from board to board was a sick treat, and Phil was in charge.
Really nice, jammy. MotM
=---=-=-~-=-~-=-~-=-~-=-~-=-~-=-~-=-~-=-=---==---=-=-~-=-~-=-~-=-~-=-~-=-~-=-~-=-~-=-=---==---=-=-~-=-~-=-~-=-~-=-~-=-~-=-~-=-~-=-=---=
Grateful fredhead
Junior Boarder

#20201 3 years, 4 months ago
john was on fire i felt the heat 13 rows back so hot i got me a sunburn
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#20317 3 years, 4 months ago
i really had a good time at that show i was 8th row dead center...the song choice was great but there were some really rough botches in the beginning of the show in alligator and in cream puff war...i had never seen bob so animated with furthur as i did during a hard rains a gonna fall..windmilling on the guitar and BELTING out those lyrics
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

#20405 3 years, 4 months ago
great show. i love when they play the dcu i saw furthur there for this show and the dead twice in 09
Grateful fredhead
Junior Boarder

#20434 3 years, 4 months ago
Super laid back inside they should do a three to four night run their . That would be so sweet .
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#20864 3 years, 4 months ago
This show was very special to me because it was my first phychedelic experience at a show (pure MDA, and no not MDMA, big difference) which was the begining of totally opening up my mind and realizing how precious this music really is and how much I love it.

This show was awesome, great setlist. I absolutley loved A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall, still one of my favorite songs I've seen them do.
Grateful fredhead
Junior Boarder

#20874 3 years, 4 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
This show was very special to me because it was my first phychedelic experience at a show (pure MDA, and no not MDMA, big difference) which was the begining of totally opening up my mind and realizing how precious this music really is and how much I love it.

This show was awesome, great setlist. I absolutley loved A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall, still one of my favorite songs I've seen them do.

Right on
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds