• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
kfender
Gold Boarder

Re: Set List: Furthur Cooperstown, NY July 14, 2013!!

#270633 1 year, 3 months ago
I usually use a child bandaid and put it over my camera lens with the pad over the lens so as to not get any glue on the lens.Last night I just held my finger over the lens.TMax if you want to take care of the first set I will do the second.Otherwise I may be buying a second battery before Friday.Let me know and we'll go from there
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
TMax
Senior Boarder

#270637 1 year, 3 months ago
I'll try first set. Any lessons learned you can share with me? Should I just have the phone out in the open somewhere? I don't need to hold it up, right? But I guess I'll have to keep my singing to a minimum.
You can't get lost when you're always found...
kfender
Gold Boarder

#270639 1 year, 3 months ago
I usually hold it because I am taller than average so I can get it above the chatter of people.The most important thing is don't let it detract from your good time.You're there for your enjoyment first and foremost,if it gets to be too much just turn it off.It will really depend on the crowd around you.If they are well mannered then the cupholder of a lawn chair would work.There will be haters who say that it sounds bad or whatever.Then I tell them I'll just put it away and generally the appreciative ones will scold the hater into being quiet lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cub, FurthurFlower67, TMax, clutch_cargo
TMax
Senior Boarder

#270642 1 year, 3 months ago
I'll do first set at CMAC and I also have pretty good seats at Gilford. Let's hope for the best!
You can't get lost when you're always found...
Last Edit: 1 year, 3 months ago by TMax.
CosmicCookie
Senior Boarder
Its dizzying, the possibilities...

#270664 1 year, 3 months ago
Cooperstown was an absolutely amazing night. Perfect setlist, the sound was incredible, and the people were groovin'!
I've been hunting Bertha since I started, it took 16 shows but it was so worth the wait!!
Thought the Gloria was an absolute highlight, love seein Bobby gettin into it like that.
Camped at Doubleday Campground, we had about 15 or 20 heads stay up through the night dancing and blasting tunes, kind of a magical hour or two around sunrise, much love to the crew at the campground, it was something special.
Time to regroup, get my head straight, and then it's up to NH tomorrow!!
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, alilfurther
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#270671 1 year, 3 months ago
Thank you once again TMax and KFender!!!

Kevin, I know this isn't your first time streaming for us. And I just want to say thank you for bringing us along to the show with you when you really don't have to!

And TMax like Kevin said if it gets in the way of you enjoying the show forget about streaming! And I appreciate all your efforts in to figuring it out for all the folks to cant make it to the show! You are awesome!!!

I've streamed a few times and just here are just some of the things ive done. I will make sure my battery is completely charged if not mostly charged before showtime. I usually shut it down while I'm hanging in the lot and fire it back up before show time. I make sure I'm signed in to ustream before the show so that way when they start all I gotta do is press live and forget about it. I'll just hold the phone in my hand with the camera part in my palm. Or I'll set it on the chair or arm rest if I get tired of holding it. Maybe a shirt pocket would work as well. And I dance and move all around while holding it so don't think you have to stay still! Any other questions feel free to ask!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kfender, TMax, clutch_cargo
clutch_cargo
Junior Boarder

#270680 1 year, 3 months ago
super-kev! that was really sweet last night and thanks again but please tune out the haters, for yourself first, then the rest. the whistlers, screamers, and general noise makers have always driven me bananas since the big bang around '81. generally when in in attendance I can pretty well get beyond it and reach my own personal kether for awhile, its truly great that you shared last night with us but it personally means more to me that - you - get it as best as you can first! and thanks so much again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kfender, artwa1955
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#271287 1 year, 3 months ago
Thanks to Furthur for the photos

Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, nycdave
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#271290 1 year, 3 months ago
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, nycdave
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#271677 1 year, 3 months ago
that was one hot and sticky darkstar
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds