• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: Set List: Furthur Cooperstown, NY July 14, 2013!!

#270299 1 year, 1 month ago

FFF pre game before the show tonight!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, Warlock, Sustainabill, nycdave, SunshineSue
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#270307 1 year, 1 month ago
It's nice to see Furthur Forum Family members gathering. I don't know if I could join them even if I were there because I would be waiting in the line to go into the show. Once I got into the habit of line duty, a whole other world opened up. Hanging out with the folks toward the front of the line is another family reunion situation that I have learned to love. Now if the Furthur Forum members met within walking distance of the line, I could probably experience the best of both worlds. Well, first I have to get to another show! May all have a great show today! Here's a photo of Doubleday Field:

Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cub, SunshineSue
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#270311 1 year, 1 month ago

Wundurland, Strider, IrishQueenie, Chester, DenverMan, Dr.Bakes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Sustainabill, nycdave, SunshineSue, TMax
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#270312 1 year, 1 month ago

DenverMan, Strider, OneGoodHand and his twin brother!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill, nycdave, SunshineSue
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#270313 1 year, 1 month ago
One pic per post or it duplicates

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Sustainabill, nycdave, SunshineSue, bow4bass, OneGoodHand
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#270314 1 year, 1 month ago
Thanks for getting those posted, despite the hassles!! It looks like FFF representation from the East, Midwest and Mountain West, very cool!!
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#270316 1 year, 1 month ago
Nice Photos!

Bill any advice on how to be able to edit the first post without duplicating?? Thanks!

I saw your please delete thread and assume it's from multiple photos.
Did you check the first post by putting in a song title or two to check for replication. If you can add and remove those titles, you're probably good to go. If you add the stream address as a link, it will most likely replicate. I've been copying the addresses just after the www. and it causes no problems (yet) when added to the first post.

Be aware of apostrophes and quotation marks. That helps with my Slipknotitis as well, my Slipknot! sensors are feeling it already. Keep your eyes on the road and your hands upon the wheel. We're gonna have a real good time!

(I'm currently here at Cooperstown while listening to the Viola from Holmdel, and there are some photos from Philadelphia that will soon be added to that thread. This Viola was on fire! See you later. Good luck!)
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#270318 1 year, 1 month ago

Time to start cooking dinner. I'll be back for show time!

Haven't heard anything about a stream as of yet. We can always hope Rob will be there tonight.

Keep the thoughts flowing for that cool refreshing stream!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Sustainabill, LBDowling, SunshineSue
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#270320 1 year, 1 month ago
I can't seem to edit the first post. I click edit type some stuff in and click submit and it clears out my entry but doesnt duplicate the thread.

I had no problems editing my second post. May try messing around with it in a bit!

Thanks Bill!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#270322 1 year, 1 month ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
I can't seem to edit the first post. I click edit type some stuff in and click submit and it clears out my entry but doesnt duplicate the thread.

I had no problems editing my second post. May try messing around with it in a bit!

Thanks Bill!

Life's too short to spend too much time messing with it. The second post works fine for the list, imho!
Time to create page: 0.79 seconds