• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

Re: Set List: Furthur Philadelphia, PA July 13, 2013

#270189 1 year ago
Tonight's journey got off to a bit of a rocky start, but in Rocky style we found the stream in PHILadelphia. It was another fine night on the couch, and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to share it with you. FurthurFlower67 will be driving the bus tomorrow night, and let us all hope that someone will provide a stream without complications. If there are any willing back-up streamers who will be attending tomorrow's show, please don't hesitate to volunteer.
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67, bow4bass, pink11
OZA
Senior Boarder

#270190 1 year ago
SunshineSue wrote:
OZA wrote:
Great show, goodnight everybody. Won't be here tomorrow (is there a show tomorrow?), will be attending MY MORNING JACKET/Wilco/Bob "what language are you speaking?" Dylan

I'm still half tempted to go to that, a friend has an extra lawn, but I'm probably going to wuss out. Have a good time, it should be a good show!!

Thanks Sue! MMJ gives such a great show, IMO the best of any "new band" right now. Heard good things about Wilco live and well... I may leave half way through Dylan and catch some Furthur based on what I've heard about him
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#270253 1 year ago
Bill any advice on how to be able to edit the first post without duplicating?? Thanks!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
pj.mccarthy63
Fresh Boarder

#270256 1 year ago
what a great show a brief shower cooled folks off before heading into the show, only bad was Philly's finest busting the balls of the Shakedown Street vendors...absolutely ridiculous. The music was awesome and the crowd was spectacular!
pink11
Platinum Boarder

#270278 1 year ago
Many thanks to Sunshine Sue for the link last night. Even got some video- I liked the 'being there' vantage point from the back left. Also much appreciation to whoever sent it out there! All of a sudden, life was good again, on the couch.

I love the way you FFF guys organize and I feel I can count on you to always let me know what's going on. Maybe if all Deadheads organized we could save the world.

Listening to that awesome 5/11/80 Portland Maine on Sirius now- I guess I was actually there, that was my 1st. tour, picked it up in MD., I was just 15......

Sad news here in Fla. today with Zimmerman trial. Hopefully, someday, justice will prevail.

Looking forward to Cooperstown tonight if Rob (or someone) is out there in BASEBALL land!

Happy Sunday all!
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#270321 1 year ago
Thanks to Tracy Stout for the photos

Thank You Jerry
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias