• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Summer tour setlist management sign up

#268927 1 year ago
Its fun running a setlist but if I would have done brooklyn i would have felt like you were breathing over my shoulder Like I said you are better at it and I need to pack so its fine man but I enjoy this community best when we all share..
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#268952 1 year ago
Denver Man wrote:
Its fun running a setlist but if I would have done brooklyn i would have felt like you were breathing over my shoulder Like I said you are better at it and I need to pack so its fine man but I enjoy this community best when we all share..

We all enjoy this community best when we all share. You chose to bail out of running the Brooklyn thread. We choose how we feel. If what I have to share "makes you feel like I am breathing over your shoulder," then you seem unwilling to accept what I am offering. I do not understand the reason you choose to feel this way, but I do appreciate and thank you for sharing your time and energy to set this thread up, and for running the set list prediction game.
Thank You Jerry
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#268962 1 year ago
-
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Last Edit: 1 year ago by Denver Man.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#268974 1 year ago
There's no point in being the one to start a thread here if you're not on Facebook to follow through with it when the board inevitably crashes mid-show, and now apparently everyone who's a member will be going over there to post for the rest of the show(s). It's not bailing, it's just practical.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#269009 1 year ago
If having up to the minute set list updates is important as getting necessary medication, or making your house payment on time, there's always twitter
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#269014 1 year ago
I'll be at the show and if there's any problems i.e. no stream, etc. I'll do what I can to try and keep you apprised. I suspect you'll all be listening and will know song by song what they're playing.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#269019 1 year ago
Sustainabill wrote:
Denver Man wrote:

We all enjoy this community best when we all share. You chose to bail out of running the Brooklyn thread. We choose how we feel. If what I have to share "makes you feel like I am breathing over your shoulder," then you seem unwilling to accept what I am offering. I do not understand the reason you choose to feel this way, but I do appreciate and thank you for sharing your time and energy to set this thread up, and for running the set list prediction game.

Denver Man, I'm afraid you've been voted off the island.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#269126 1 year ago
Seems to be something in the air....lets hope it's nothing a good show wont cure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
Time to create page: 0.71 seconds