• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Molly Leigh
Senior Boarder
I'm goin' go for it for sure

Re: Setlist Rockin' Ramble w/Phil at TXR May 15, 2013

#259073 1 year, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Molly Leigh wrote:
Thank you all for stream sharing and set list posting. Tried to say this last nite, but kept getting the invalid token error. I was dealing w a sick pet and was grateful for the stress relieving music.

Glad you got in tonight, it's still a pain. More importantly, how's the sick pet??

Thanks for asking. This is our little black kitty we took in as a stray 10+ years ago ( hence the Cats out under the stars avatar). Didn't mean to use 23Atwell's:) . She has alot of old kitty problems (kidney disease). she is using up her 9 lives, but it still hard. She's hanging in there, but there comes a time ..
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#259074 1 year, 5 months ago
Molly Leigh wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Molly Leigh wrote:
Thank you all for stream sharing and set list posting. Tried to say this last nite, but kept getting the invalid token error. I was dealing w a sick pet and was grateful for the stress relieving music.

Glad you got in tonight, it's still a pain. More importantly, how's the sick pet??

Thanks for asking. This is our little black kitty we took in as a stray 10+ years ago ( hence the Cats out under the stars avatar). Didn't mean to use 23Atwell's:) . She has alot of old kitty problems (kidney disease). she is using up her 9 lives, but it still hard. She's hanging in there, but there comes a time ..

I feel for you, I've lost my share of both kitties and more recently our 16 year old shepherd. It's so hard trying to figure out what's best for them, when all you want is for them to be OK forever!! Good luck with her!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Molly Leigh
Molly Leigh
Senior Boarder
I'm goin' go for it for sure

#259089 1 year, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Molly Leigh wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Molly Leigh wrote:

I feel for you, I've lost my share of both kitties and more recently our 16 year old shepherd. It's so hard trying to figure out what's best for them, when all you want is for them to be OK forever!! Good luck with her!!

Well put. If they could talk or at least understand you are trying to do your best to help them. Actually I think in some capacity they know. Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds