• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

Re: Set List: Furthur Port Chester, NY April 24, 2013

#255560 1 year, 5 months ago
I actually get excited to hear Bob's Peter these days....in the beginning, I'd hate hearing him seemingly butcher it...but it's become his own. I like it.

Now if I ever heard it at a show, I'd be dreading the experience, based on all the talking I hear. I wonder if Bob ever wants to scream SHUT THE FUCK UP during Furthur shows.

I wonder if he ever would.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, Zipster, RowTimmy
RowTimmy
Senior Boarder

#255561 1 year, 5 months ago
Im just grateful we can post words.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67, mortimer
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#255562 1 year, 5 months ago
patchmyfurthur wrote:
I actually get excited to hear Bob's Peter these days....in the beginning, I'd hate hearing him seemingly butcher it...but it's become his own. I like it.

Now if I ever heard it at a show, I'd be dreading the experience, based on all the talking I hear. I wonder if Bob ever wants to scream SHUT THE FUCK UP during Furthur shows.

Oh yeah man totally shit I don't ever cut down Bob for singing Jerry tunes. Another song that Bob has made his own is SOTM.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
mlippert.2
Junior Boarder

#255563 1 year, 5 months ago
wow that was uh, weird (the thread, not the music)

just ran out for a sec, but the eleven and the jam into dear mr. fantasy were great. dear mr fantasy was perfectly placed
Sure don't know what I'm goin' for, but I'm gonna go for it for sure.
Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Smile, Smile, Smile

#255564 1 year, 5 months ago
I doubt the band actually hears the audience very much, remember they are wearing earphones
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#255565 1 year, 5 months ago
patchmyfurthur wrote:

There is a guy at the Cap selling shirts with bobby's picture and STFU below it.
VERY COOL

there was a picture of him in one of the setlist threads from one of the first 3 shows
-- smell every flower --
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#255566 1 year, 5 months ago
kevin wrote:
patchmyfurthur wrote:

There is a guy at the Cap selling shirts with bobby's picture and STFU below it.
VERY COOL

there was a picture of him in one of the setlist threads from one of the first 3 shows

LOL ... I'd buy that shirt in a heart beat!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
yankeesmed
Junior Boarder

#255567 1 year, 5 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
patchmyfurthur wrote:

Oh yeah man totally shit I don't ever cut down Bob for singing Jerry tunes. Another song that Bob has made his own is SOTM.

Bob's SOTM is incredible. Just incredible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Smile, Smile, Smile

#255568 1 year, 5 months ago
kevin wrote:
patchmyfurthur wrote:

VERY COOL

Yet here we chat during the music
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#255569 1 year, 5 months ago
Shakedown Street.......yup
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zipster, patchmyfurthur
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds