• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: CONTEST: Set List Prediction Game 4/19!

#254320 1 year ago
Here's what I have for tonight's scoring, let me know if I made any goofs. Way to go Gratefully John and Sustainabill who each got 10!!

rollawaythe dew 5
GratefullyJohn 10
FurthurFlower 7
SunshineSue 9
Patchmyfurthur 9
23Atwell 3
Dr. Bakes 6
Staggerl 2
MushroomMan 6
nycdave 7
WharfratRoss 9
Denver Man 3
RowTimmy 6
Daisy Mae 5
Sustainabill 10
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill, patchmyfurthur
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

Re: CONTEST: Set List Prediction Game 4/19!

#254374 1 year ago
Quick Recap of the Contest so far:

4/15: FurthurFlower67 burst out to a 2 point lead after the first night of the tour.

4/16 Despite being shut out on opening night, 23Atwell made a strong showing on the second night. MushroomMan kept pace with him to finish in a tie for the high score of 5 points on this night. FurthurFlower67 maintained her 2 point lead over DenverMan. but MushroomMan is closing the gap as he's caught DenverMan.

4/17 DenverMan exploded into the lead with a score of 11 to win the show and take the lead in the contest after the third show. FurthurFlower67 holds on to second place, just 1 point ahead of MushroomMan and ChrisMurray. Dr.Bakes lurks just a point below those two, and the rest of the pack is not too far behind.

4/19 GratefullyJohn and Sustainabill shared the lead for this show with strong performances of 10 points each. FurthurFlower67 regained the lead in the overall standings while Denver Man trails by just 1 point. The pack at the top has tightened up as MushroomMan is 1 point behind DenverMan, DrBakes kept pace and is 1 point behind MushroomMan, and SunshineSue is just a point behind DrBakes while Sustainabill, WharfRatRoss69, and ChrisMurray are all within striking distance of the lead.
Thank You Jerry
Last Edit: 1 year ago by Sustainabill.
Time to create page: 0.82 seconds