• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
lightchaser
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1441

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 16, 2013

#246344 1 year, 5 months ago
My 1st taste of the Family Band. A nice slice of Americana
Thank You Cody, we are forever Grateful!
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 16, 2013

#246345 1 year, 5 months ago
Equinox wrote:
So I wonder if at some point these guys are going to tour?


In December they did a mini-tour under the name American Jubilee.
Thank You Jerry
karenrose
Gold Boarder
Posts:1192
What a long, strange trip it's been..

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 16, 2013

#246347 1 year, 5 months ago
He'll kill me for this, but...
20130316_224948.jpg

and here's the new 70", but all I can get of the picture size of the stream...

20130316_224654.jpg

Sideways????? Really????
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by karenrose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warlock, SunshineSue
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16635

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 16, 2013

#246348 1 year, 5 months ago
Sustainabill wrote:
Equinox wrote:
So I wonder if at some point these guys are going to tour?


In December they did a mini-tour under the name American Jubilee.


Really? I'll keep an eye out for them. There's still a few rough edges but their chops are strong and they've got great taste in covers.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4290

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 16, 2013

#246349 1 year, 5 months ago
Karenrose, it won't go full screen by clicking on the box in the lower right corner ??
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16635

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 16, 2013

#246350 1 year, 5 months ago
That's what works for me.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by Equinox.
karenrose
Gold Boarder
Posts:1192
What a long, strange trip it's been..

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 16, 2013

#246351 1 year, 5 months ago
Warlock wrote:
Karenrose, it won't go full screen by clicking on the box in the lower right corner ??

I can't get the cursor to go there. It just highlights the entire screen.
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4290

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 16, 2013

#246352 1 year, 5 months ago
karenrose wrote:
Warlock wrote:
Karenrose, it won't go full screen by clicking on the box in the lower right corner ??

I can't get the cursor to go there. It just highlights the entire screen.

I've found that, screaming and using foul language works wonders for me !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: karenrose
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4290

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 16, 2013

#246353 1 year, 5 months ago
someone help me with this....


bong_2013-03-16.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, Equinox, Sustainabill, karenrose
karenrose
Gold Boarder
Posts:1192
What a long, strange trip it's been..

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 16, 2013

#246354 1 year, 5 months ago
Warlock wrote:
karenrose wrote:
Warlock wrote:
Karenrose, it won't go full screen by clicking on the box in the lower right corner ??

I can't get the cursor to go there. It just highlights the entire screen.

I've found that, screaming and using foul language works wonders for me !!

Already been plenty of that!
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds