• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:29212
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 14, 2013

#245561 1 year, 1 month ago
NobleGlassArt wrote:
These great streams make me nervous about the upcoming NY run. It would suck if we didn't get a good stream for those of us that will be relegated to the couch

Well, nothing is for certain, but I'm counting on Taper Rob streams for the whole run. Or someone, anyway. There are a good number of streamers on the east coast.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 14, 2013

#245562 1 year, 1 month ago
Thanks to Victoria Crane ‏@firefromtheice for
"We forgot about the time..."


Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave, SunshineSue
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder
Posts:1061

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 14, 2013

#245563 1 year, 1 month ago
They've been playing this a lot lately. Bob must be on a kick.
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4231

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 14, 2013

#245564 1 year, 1 month ago
SunshineSue wrote:
NobleGlassArt wrote:
These great streams make me nervous about the upcoming NY run. It would suck if we didn't get a good stream for those of us that will be relegated to the couch

Well, nothing is for certain, but I'm counting on Taper Rob streams for the whole run. Or someone, anyway. There are a good number of streamers on the east coast.

Taper Rob is who I'd have my money on
The following user(s) said Thank You: NobleGlassArt
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:29212
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 14, 2013

#245565 1 year, 1 month ago
Warlock wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
NobleGlassArt wrote:
These great streams make me nervous about the upcoming NY run. It would suck if we didn't get a good stream for those of us that will be relegated to the couch

Well, nothing is for certain, but I'm counting on Taper Rob streams for the whole run. Or someone, anyway. There are a good number of streamers on the east coast.

Taper Rob is who I'd have my money on

Are you going to get to some of those shows, Warlock? You lucky East Coaster!
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder
Posts:1061

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 14, 2013

#245566 1 year, 1 month ago
That's what I'm hoping for, his streams are always good
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4231

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 14, 2013

#245567 1 year, 1 month ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Warlock wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
NobleGlassArt wrote:
These great streams make me nervous about the upcoming NY run. It would suck if we didn't get a good stream for those of us that will be relegated to the couch

Well, nothing is for certain, but I'm counting on Taper Rob streams for the whole run. Or someone, anyway. There are a good number of streamers on the east coast.

Taper Rob is who I'd have my money on

Are you going to get to some of those shows, Warlock? You lucky East Coaster!
yes.. 16, 23,24,25 and AC
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:29212
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 14, 2013

#245568 1 year, 1 month ago
^^^Five of them, that's great!! Especially with the timing and craziness around the announcement.
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4231

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 14, 2013

#245569 1 year, 1 month ago
NobleGlassArt wrote:
That's what I'm hoping for, his streams are always good

aren't you making any of the shows?
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder
Posts:1061

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 14, 2013

#245570 1 year, 1 month ago
That's awesome warlock. I'm jealous
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds