• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Set List: Furthur in Broomfield, CO Feb. 24, 2013

#240394 1 year, 5 months ago
Im jumping on the HCS opener bandwagon!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
gratefulalala
Junior Boarder

#240396 1 year, 5 months ago
Thinkin Days Between happens tonight. Maybe So Many Roads, Hopefully Unbroken Chain.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#240397 1 year, 5 months ago
They should open with Unbroken Chain.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#240399 1 year, 5 months ago
Too late to change my official setlist predictions, however... It snowed for the first east coast Phil & Friends show in Montclair, NJ. The show opened with Mississippi Half Step. While shaking his head, Phil added extra emphasis on the "prayed for better weather" line. I also think that Here Comes Sunshine will make an appearance. I agree that Unbroken Chain will most probably show up in the second set. Brown Eyed Women and Bertha mention weather issues. I chose BEW for the first two nights and it didn't show up, so now that I skipped over it tonight, it is due. I decided to make my list up based on a feeling, without to much rational thought. Either way, I mostly guess incorrectly. Last gut instinct choice for tonight (that I skipped over, but may show up) is Pride of Cucamonga. Caution is another one. I could go on with this, but... Almost time to relax and enjoy the show. It helps that I don't gamble on my pre show guesses, other wise I would end up in the poor house.
What ever they play, this is going to be a good one!
gratefulalala
Junior Boarder

#240402 1 year, 5 months ago
nycdave wrote:
Too late to change my official setlist predictions, however... It snowed for the first east coast Phil & Friends show in Montclair, NJ. The show opened with Mississippi Half Step. While shaking his head, Phil added extra emphasis on the "prayed for better weather" line. I also think that Here Comes Sunshine will make an appearance. I agree that Unbroken Chain will most probably show up in the second set. Brown Eyed Women and Bertha mention weather issues. I chose BEW for the first two nights and it didn't show up, so now that I skipped over it tonight, it is due. I decided to make my list up based on a feeling, without to much rational thought. Either way, I mostly guess incorrectly. Last gut instinct choice for tonight (that I skipped over, but may show up) is Pride of Cucamonga. Caution is another one. I could go on with this, but... Almost time to relax and enjoy the show. It helps that I don't gamble on my pre show guesses, other wise I would end up in the poor house.
What ever they play, this is going to be a good one!

Forgot about BEW. That would be fitting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#240404 1 year, 5 months ago
[quote="nycdave" post=240399]Too late to change my official setlist predictions, however... It snowed for the first east coast Phil & Friends show in Montclair, NJ. The show opened with Mississippi Half Step. While shaking his head, Phil added extra emphasis on the "prayed for better weather" line. I also think that Here Comes Sunshine will make an appearance. I agree that Unbroken Chain will most probably show up in the second set. Brown Eyed Women and Bertha mention weather issues. I chose BEW for the first two nights and it didn't show up, so now that I skipped over it tonight, it is due. I decided to make my list up based on a feeling, without to much rational thought. Either way, I mostly guess incorrectly. Last gut instinct choice for tonight (that I skipped over, but may show up) is Pride of Cucamonga. Caution is another one. I could go on with this, but... Almost time to relax and enjoy the show. It helps that I don't gamble on my pre show guesses, other wise I would end up in the poor house.
What ever they play, this is going to be a good one![/Hope you have an awesome show brother!!!!All sounds good to me lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#240405 1 year, 5 months ago
www.ustream.tv/channel/theotherrob
Here's another clean stream in the Rocky Mountains!
Thank You Jerry
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#240406 1 year, 5 months ago
I did pretty well last night..as I posted hours ago you can book BE Women for sure..... I only wish the GD didn't cxl the first richfield show 3-13-92 due to the snowstorm we drove 8 hours through to get to ( what should have taken 2).... long crazy night..........anyway my pix:

Set 2 is gonna look somethin like this Iko Iko, Sampson>Eyes> > Terrapin, Wheel ,Unbroken Chain, Black Peter, GDTRFB

Set 1 in order: Half Step, Me & my Uncle>Big river, Be Women, Black Throated wind, Colors of the Rain, Cumberland Blues, Sugaree

E: the obvious choice is Brokedown but I'm goin with Morning Dew

Shit I edited this part out : and lock pick of the night Brown Eyed Women ( snowed so hard that the roof caved in),

Gotta work in the morning.. I hope to at minimum make it through set 1....
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by Still Takin it Weirder.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#240407 1 year, 5 months ago
I am callin a Golden Road, Miss 1/2, or GDTRFB opener.
jackm
Junior Boarder

#240409 1 year, 5 months ago
Hoping for Estimated>Eyes....Thanks to the Streamers....
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds