• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2251

Re: Santa Barbara finally up on archive

#237124 1 year, 7 months ago
funky420 wrote:
Griff wrote:
funky420 wrote:
Great, now I can relive the orgy the people in front of us were having


That was one of the more interesting stories I have to admit. I had one similar experience the Thursday night at Edgefield where the couple that landed in fron of me seemed bit more preoccupied with each other versus the music. A bit uncomfortable but hey, at least they seemed to be in love......


I wish it would have been as simple as a couple making out or even making love but unfortunately it was a 4 guys and two girls and EXTREMELY graphic. Unlike you the second set was far more enjoyable for me because it was dark and I could focus more on the show.


Kids these days!
Griff
Expert Boarder
Posts:840
Don't you see........

Re: Santa Barbara finally up on archive

#237285 1 year, 7 months ago
Man, that still is just a strange story. I agree, I would NOT have wanted to see that at all. Just too weird. Too distracting.

That was my only "complaint" about the coupple in front of me at PDX. Just kind of distracting. No, not you Deva I am sure :>)

Yes, it was a fun night and the music was good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, amusingdeva
funky420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3277
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Santa Barbara finally up on archive

#237291 1 year, 7 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
funky420 wrote:
Griff wrote:
funky420 wrote:
Great, now I can relive the orgy the people in front of us were having


That was one of the more interesting stories I have to admit. I had one similar experience the Thursday night at Edgefield where the couple that landed in fron of me seemed bit more preoccupied with each other versus the music. A bit uncomfortable but hey, at least they seemed to be in love......


I wish it would have been as simple as a couple making out or even making love but unfortunately it was a 4 guys and two girls and EXTREMELY graphic. Unlike you the second set was far more enjoyable for me because it was dark and I could focus more on the show.


Kids these days!



These weren't kids, they were easily in their fifties!
The voices tell me what to say
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2251

Re: Santa Barbara finally up on archive

#237310 1 year, 7 months ago
funky420 wrote:
amusingdeva wrote:
funky420 wrote:


I wish it would have been as simple as a couple making out or even making love but unfortunately it was a 4 guys and two girls and EXTREMELY graphic. Unlike you the second set was far more enjoyable for me because it was dark and I could focus more on the show.


Kids these days!


These weren't kids, they were easily in their fifties!


Old people these days!

Seriously, I hope the kids weren't there for that.
Griff
Expert Boarder
Posts:840
Don't you see........

Re: Santa Barbara finally up on archive

#237351 1 year, 7 months ago
Bro - now that you say they were in the 50s..........it make it WORSE. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2251

Re: Santa Barbara finally up on archive

#238458 1 year, 7 months ago
Griff wrote:
Bro - now that you say they were in the 50s..........it make it WORSE. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Hey - watch it!!! (says the 50-year old)
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds