• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

DSO-2/8-2-10 Ohio/KY

#234515 1 year, 2 months ago
DSO doin a lil Ohio leg.....who is in? I know dead_in_ky and myself will be at the Madison in NKY......anyone else?

we can meet up at the venue.......a pre Broomfield teaser.....
Someday, everything is gonna be different
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

Re: DSO-2/8-2-10 Ohio/KY

#234520 1 year, 2 months ago
I'm in for the Madison. Where we meeting up pregame?
Right now, I can't read too well...
niarfoxob
Junior Boarder

#234633 1 year, 2 months ago
I will be there, it would be nice if there was a little lot scene.....indi tomorrow.....Zoso on thursday.......... then back to DSO fri and sat. A little mini tour........waaaaahhooooooo
FURTHUR FOREVER......LONG LIVE THE DEAD
The following user(s) said Thank You: bambamcdn
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#234786 1 year, 2 months ago
Cool cool......as for pre game not sure....lots of fools going to be around, my dude lives right around the corner so we are prob going to till there till doors etc......but we should meet up...I printed some fresh stickers .....as for a lot scene hard to say...there is a lot behind the venue.......Im down to meet up in the venue....(oddly) never been inside Madison....so Im up for suggestions...
niarfoxob
Junior Boarder

#234813 1 year, 2 months ago
There is an awesome little bar two doors down or right next to the venue that is a cool chill spot to meet......there should be a little lot scene in the back......, i will look for the sticker guy, i am sure you are the only one......during set break we could meet in the back at th bar,,,,,,,,,but i will be super bombed by then and might forget.........what can i say IT'S MY BDAY SHOW........wahooooooooooo!!!! you have any extra ogden tickets?
FURTHUR FOREVER......LONG LIVE THE DEAD
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by niarfoxob.
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#234857 1 year, 2 months ago
I'll be at the Columbus show.
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#234883 1 year, 2 months ago
Hell ya I know that lil bar we may stop in there,......Stickers are free ....I make em to stick so Ill save ya some....sorry no extra Ogden....
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#235507 1 year, 2 months ago
I think ill rock my FFF shirt tonight so ill be somewhat recognizable.....or pm me for my digits....

SEE YA ON THE DANCEFLOOR!!!
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#235833 1 year, 2 months ago
One: China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider ; Beat It On Down The Line ; When Push Comes To Shove ; Good Times; Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again ; *Who Was John? ; Hell In A Bucket ; Cats Under The Stars ; Box Of Rain

Two: Help On The Way > Slipknot > Franklin's Tower ; Man Smart (Woman Smarter) ; Unbroken Chain > drums > space > So Many Roads > I Need A Miracle > Hey Jude > Casey Jones

Encore: Mister Charlie ; Brokedown Palace

*first time played

Ok...so last night was Fun Fun.....I liked the original setlist by the DSO boys. Bummer not to run into some FFF the venue was really packed. I feel the energy at a DSO show lacks some energy but I really cant complain was a lot of fun. My only complaint was the asshole security guard who took my piece for what appeared to be no reason and then proceeded to hassle a bunch of fools around me for smoking etc.....all happening late in the 2nd set ...I mean really....Well a nice "warm" up for Broomfield. See you all soon.....

edit.....HIGHLIGHTS for me .......def the Who was John.....Good Times>Stuck in Side had me SHAKIN my bones fer real...the crowd during Hey Jude well ya know was fun .... the Mr Charlie>Brokedown was another highlight for me.
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by bambamcdn.
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds