• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
kevin
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3083

Re: SET LIST: Phil & Friends 11/16/2012

#214413 1 year, 5 months ago
Typ0 wrote:
Good loose lucy...can we pay Taper Rob to thwart the commercials?


google "free adblocker" and whatever system you run on (explorer, mozilla, chrome, etc.), download and enjoy commercial - free streaming

gone are the days we stopped to decide, where we should go we just ride
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warlock, SunshineSue
Dexter33
Junior Boarder
Posts:48

Re: SET LIST: Phil & Friends 11/16/2012

#214414 1 year, 5 months ago
Griff wrote:
Typ0 wrote:
Good loose lucy...can we pay Taper Rob to thwart the commercials?


Take a look at the thread from a few shows ago, there is a tool you can download to block the ads...........


Adblock plus 2.1.2
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, Griff
Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2348
Smile, Smile, Smile

Re: SET LIST: Phil & Friends 11/16/2012

#214415 1 year, 5 months ago
861857-leafcanna.jpg
Typ0
Junior Boarder
Posts:112

Re: SET LIST: Phil & Friends 11/16/2012

#214416 1 year, 5 months ago
will look into it . Thanks!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:29108
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: SET LIST: Phil & Friends 11/16/2012

#214417 1 year, 5 months ago
Typ0 wrote:
Good loose lucy...can we pay Taper Rob to thwart the commercials?

Try this, the best free download you'll ever add! No more commercials!

adblockplus.org/en/
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:29108
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: SET LIST: Phil & Friends 11/16/2012

#214418 1 year, 5 months ago
I just a minute ago said to Dave "We're due for a Peggy-O". Talk about getting my wish!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zipster
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4183

Re: SET LIST: Phil & Friends 11/16/2012

#214420 1 year, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I just a minute ago said to Dave "We're due for a Peggy-O". Talk about getting my wish!

I'm glad you brought it up, I love this tune
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Sugaree1
Gold Boarder
Posts:1127

Re: SET LIST: Phil & Friends 11/16/2012

#214421 1 year, 5 months ago
Dexter33 wrote:
Sugaree1 wrote:
Dexter33 wrote:
Since I am new to to board.....Where is everyone from? Myself, I am from Atlanta, GA. I am actually a fairly new Dead fan. I jumped on in 2009 at a Ratdog show here in Atlanta, where Bobby opened with Shakedown Street and I was hooked and have been borderline obsessed ever since.


Hey there buddy, i am also in Atl

Sweet, where at in the Atlanta area?


Sandy springs, you?
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2348
Smile, Smile, Smile

Re: SET LIST: Phil & Friends 11/16/2012

#214422 1 year, 5 months ago
Warlock wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
I just a minute ago said to Dave "We're due for a Peggy-O". Talk about getting my wish!

I'm glad you brought it up, I love this tune



It is one of Ziptsers Top Ten maybe 5
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warlock, SunshineSue
Griff
Expert Boarder
Posts:799
Don't you see........

Re: SET LIST: Phil & Friends 11/16/2012

#214423 1 year, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I just a minute ago said to Dave "We're due for a Peggy-O". Talk about getting my wish!


Nice call Sue!!!

This have to be one of my top favs that Phil sings no doubt. Great story.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
kevin
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3083

Re: SET LIST: Phil & Friends 11/16/2012

#214424 1 year, 5 months ago
I just might have to find Taper Rob tomorrow night and give him a collective hug from the FFF if I can track him down. Is there no more taper sections ??
gone are the days we stopped to decide, where we should go we just ride
The following user(s) said Thank You: karenrose
Dexter33
Junior Boarder
Posts:48

Re: SET LIST: Phil & Friends 11/16/2012

#214425 1 year, 5 months ago
Sugaree1 wrote:
Dexter33 wrote:
Sugaree1 wrote:
Dexter33 wrote:
Since I am new to to board.....Where is everyone from? Myself, I am from Atlanta, GA. I am actually a fairly new Dead fan. I jumped on in 2009 at a Ratdog show here in Atlanta, where Bobby opened with Shakedown Street and I was hooked and have been borderline obsessed ever since.


Hey there buddy, i am also in Atl

Sweet, where at in the Atlanta area?


Sandy springs, you?


Cool...Southside, near Locust Grove, just moved here from the Vinings area....I go to Tech so I am in the city everyday.
Time to create page: 1.35 seconds