• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
stricken
Gold Boarder

Re: Setliist Phil & Friends 11/11/12 Roseland, NYC

#212486 1 year, 11 months ago
still
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by stricken.
stricken
Gold Boarder

#212487 1 year, 11 months ago
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
ZenoMarx wrote:
yuck (and I like LZ a whole lotta)

And me & my crew used to laugh at Phil attempting Moutains of the Moon..... just sayin ..

Hows your crew these days or did you run them off with your splendid and warm attitude.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
stricken
Gold Boarder

#212495 1 year, 11 months ago
wlewis wrote:
One other thing Sugaree 1 ..we would laugh at fools comin out in their fresh "Grateful Dead" t shirts while we were rockin a 10 strip... sorry ya missed it ..I mean wearing diapers and all we couldn't take yo to the show.....

what is funy about that?

your grateful dead shirts were new once.

Maybe he only wears shirts found lying in the trash after shows.
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#212496 1 year, 11 months ago
Denverman- i am not a particularly confrontational person, but yes i can be. I have been training mma for a number of years now. Certainly not claiming to be any kind of skilled martial artist, but i have been training muay thai and kickboxing for a number of years with some jiu jitsu also for flexibility. That plus my size and athletic past make me quite the handful. That being said ive probably been in less fights than most, outside the gym that is.

My point is i am sorry if i make anyone uncomfortable, but i hate watching other people try to talk down to other people, act like they are better than others. Even for dumb ass shit like going to a rock concert inthe 80's. multiple bullshit threads that no one responds to, know it all nonsensical deader than thou nonsense. New tshirts? Laughing at other heads? Does that make any sense? Yes i have new dead shirts, just bought another one. Also jave a bunch of retired shirts that have been through too much. So what? Trying to act like you are better than someone because of a tshirt or because they are seeing a new band to them? Like Burt said, everyone had a first show once. But not WITS, at his first show bobby and 6 cheerleaders climbed the speakers and sang SSDD directly to and for him! Then the band and all 800 people he knew at the concert went to owsleys house to eat a fresh batch and trip out with the merry pranksters while writing songs with Jerry and Bob Hunter! Didnt you know how cool he is? Clownshoes
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, killwhyT
stricken
Gold Boarder

#212502 1 year, 11 months ago
i_be_sublime wrote:
i was thinking man i just bought a summer shirt for 5 bucks off glass dave and maybe i ll buy a fall 1 in the winter for 3 dollars.Since when does a shirt make ya a deadhead????Thank god they were flying colors new and fresh or not!!gn all!!!

If you go into any official concert and buy a "tour shirt" to wear out and represent you are just "fronting" you were a fan of 1 day. Got all excited cause they played touch of grey.
And wtf is wrong with that? At least they got excited about something had a good time and was nt off somewhere with Thier buddy making fun and judging people on a ten strip.Maybe just maybe ya should have only ate 8 gave them each 1 and said think touch of grey sounds good now? Just wait.I have friends who buy a shirt and or the poster normally both inside every show and i see them at every show.How many shows you and your crew doing right now?right these tours?Cus i know me and wlewis and a few others that been on tour for the whole tour and by whole tour i mean spring,summer,west coast fall,and only reason he aint with us now is well i wont put his bizness out thier (but no ya cant have phil back yet)my point being should we be making fun of you when you come to a show or maybe 2?Man that blanket they had for the run looks awesome in my friends man cave so glad he s frontin and i get to see it all the time!!!!
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#212503 1 year, 11 months ago
stricken wrote:
i_be_sublime wrote:
i was thinking man i just bought a summer shirt for 5 bucks off glass dave and maybe i ll buy a fall 1 in the winter for 3 dollars.Since when does a shirt make ya a deadhead????Thank god they were flying colors new and fresh or not!!gn all!!!

If you go into any official concert and buy a "tour shirt" to wear out and represent you are just "fronting" you were a fan of 1 day. Got all excited cause they played touch of grey.
And wtf is wrong with that? At least they got excited about something had a good time and was nt off somewhere with Thier buddy making fun and judging people on a ten strip.Maybe just maybe ya should have only ate 8 gave them each 1 and said think touch of grey sounds good now? Just wait.I have friends who buy a shirt and or the poster normally both inside every show and i see them at every show.How many shows you and your crew doing right now?right these tours?Cus i know me and wlewis and a few others that been on tour for the whole tour and by whole tour i mean spring,summer,west coast fall,and only reason he aint with us now is well i wont put his bizness out thier (but no ya cant have phil back yet)my point being should we be making fun of you when you come to a show or maybe 2?Man that blanket they had for the run looks awesome in my friends man cave so glad he s frontin and i get to see it all the time!!!!
sorry this is my post i did nt realize i was on under his id!my bad.whoops.
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
hay

#212524 1 year, 11 months ago
Equinox wrote:
Just checking in after being at a truly awful Eagles game for most of the day. Looks pretty amazing, particularly that third set. Makes me wonder what they'll have for the next two nights.

The MOTM jams were very spacey and set the tone for the rest of the set, that was launched in to space.

Tonight will be a blast!
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#212527 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#212535 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks to gratefulsunshine for
Phil Lesh and Friends 11/11/12 "Strawberry Fields Forever"

Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, ecojaded
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#212537 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks to btragal for
Phil Lesh & Friends Roseland Dweller On The Threshold 11/11/12

Thank You Jerry
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by Sustainabill.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds