• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1362

Re: Setliist Phil & Friends 11/11/12 Roseland, NYC

#212458 1 year, 11 months ago
i_be_sublime wrote:
i was thinking man i just bought a summer shirt for 5 bucks off glass dave and maybe i ll buy a fall 1 in the winter for 3 dollars.Since when does a shirt make ya a deadhead????Thank god they were flying colors new and fresh or not!!gn all!!!


If you go into any official concert and buy a "tour shirt" to wear out and represent you are just "fronting" you were a fan of 1 day. Got all excited cause they played touch of grey.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6476

Re: Setliist Phil & Friends 11/11/12 Roseland, NYC

#212459 1 year, 11 months ago
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
wlewis wrote:
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
One other thing Sugaree 1 ..we would laugh at fools comin out in their fresh "Grateful Dead" t shirts while we were rockin a 10 strip... sorry ya missed it ..I mean wearing diapers and all we couldn't take yo to the show.....


what is funy about that?

your grateful dead shirts were new once.


because they were tourists who had never seen a show.. while we were rollin in from 12 before..they had been at an AHA..or billy idol show the night before... and they have lost the t shirt and might be your mom now.......


still doesn't make sense man. you were laughing at someone with a new shirt going to their first show, yet you were once that person with new shirts going to your first shows. laugh at people getting on the bus, laugh at the people you will spend shows with for the next several years. sounds completely backwards.

like the saying goes "whatever helps you sleep at night"
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Re: Setliist Phil & Friends 11/11/12 Roseland, NYC

#212460 1 year, 11 months ago
Goodnight. Come on back tomorrow, there will be another show!
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, SugarMee
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1362

Re: Setliist Phil & Friends 11/11/12 Roseland, NYC

#212462 1 year, 11 months ago
wlewis wrote:
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
wlewis wrote:
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
One other thing Sugaree 1 ..we would laugh at fools comin out in their fresh "Grateful Dead" t shirts while we were rockin a 10 strip... sorry ya missed it ..I mean wearing diapers and all we couldn't take yo to the show.....


what is funy about that?

your grateful dead shirts were new once.


because they were tourists who had never seen a show.. while we were rollin in from 12 before..they had been at an AHA..or billy idol show the night before... and they have lost the t shirt and might be your mom now.......


still doesn't make sense man. you were laughing at someone with a new shirt going to their first show, yet you were once that person with new shirts going to your first shows. laugh at people getting on the bus, laugh at the people you will spend shows with for the next several years. sounds completely backwards.

like the saying goes "whatever helps you sleep at night"


Ok kid sorry ya can't grasp it. Back then people went to nearly every damn concert that came to town. We would be there with beat up t's on tour .. and post show "some" people would come out not on the bus but with an official dead shirt who knew probably 2 songs (when there were a million way cooler T's ones in the lot) .. and go home while the party raged till the sun came up. Sorry you didn't get to live it...
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by Still Takin it Weirder.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:17127

Re: Setliist Phil & Friends 11/11/12 Roseland, NYC

#212463 1 year, 11 months ago
Just checking in after being at a truly awful Eagles game for most of the day. Looks pretty amazing, particularly that third set. Makes me wonder what they'll have for the next two nights.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6476

Re: Setliist Phil & Friends 11/11/12 Roseland, NYC

#212468 1 year, 11 months ago
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
wlewis wrote:
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
wlewis wrote:
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
One other thing Sugaree 1 ..we would laugh at fools comin out in their fresh "Grateful Dead" t shirts while we were rockin a 10 strip... sorry ya missed it ..I mean wearing diapers and all we couldn't take yo to the show.....


what is funy about that?

your grateful dead shirts were new once.


because they were tourists who had never seen a show.. while we were rollin in from 12 before..they had been at an AHA..or billy idol show the night before... and they have lost the t shirt and might be your mom now.......


still doesn't make sense man. you were laughing at someone with a new shirt going to their first show, yet you were once that person with new shirts going to your first shows. laugh at people getting on the bus, laugh at the people you will spend shows with for the next several years. sounds completely backwards.

like the saying goes "whatever helps you sleep at night"


Ok kid sorry ya can't grasp it. Back then people went to nearly every damn concert that came to town. We would be there with beat up t's on tour .. and post show "some" people would come out not on the bus but with an official dead shirt who knew probably 2 songs (when there were a million way cooler T's ones in the lot) .. and go home while the party raged till the sun came up. Sorry you didn't get to live it...


the problem is i do grasp what you're saying, and it's so wrong. whatever though. to each their own. i am really glad i have never lived anything that involves being around you, and i truly hope to never meet you in any context.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: killwhyT, i_be_sublime
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2338

Re: Setliist Phil & Friends 11/11/12 Roseland, NYC

#212472 1 year, 11 months ago
WITS, you got it wrong with your opinion about Lewis.....He's a cat down under these here stars..
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
The following user(s) said Thank You: i_be_sublime
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:17127

Re: Setliist Phil & Friends 11/11/12 Roseland, NYC

#212474 1 year, 11 months ago
splatter_face wrote:
WITS, you got it wrong with your opinion about Lewis.....He's a cat down under these here stars..


I certainly agree with that.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: i_be_sublime
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder
Posts:8141

Re: Setliist Phil & Friends 11/11/12 Roseland, NYC

#212483 1 year, 11 months ago
fucking awesome shpow! - what a sweet 3rd set

I certainlyu wont mind if this guy is the guest all 3 nights

now I get to get up and work in 2 hours (yay) and make it back down after work


-- good thing i get to sleep each way on the train almost 2 hours
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by MushroomMan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: i_be_sublime
stricken
Gold Boarder
Posts:1113

Re: Setliist Phil & Friends 11/11/12 Roseland, NYC

#212485 1 year, 11 months ago
wlewis wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
wlewis wrote:
has anybody learned a lesson in jazz improv yet?

I could listen to a lot of this!!


wish i was there. i more than anybody needs the jazz lessons


Just add a ton of half step notes and you get all the jazz you want.
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds