• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
CatDancer
Fresh Boarder
... many worlds i've come since i first left

loved the drummer

#203220 1 year, 6 months ago
Last night 10/7/2012 at the SBCB, the last show of the tour I later found out, was absolutely beautiful! And I appreciate beinga introduced to the drumming of Joe Russo. This guy is great, and I look forward to hearing more of him. According to what I've already found online, he is going to be a source of a lot of great music.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreatestStoryEverTold
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

Re: loved the drummer

#203248 1 year, 6 months ago
CatDancer wrote:
Last night 10/7/2012 at the SBCB, the last show of the tour I later found out, was absolutely beautiful! And I appreciate beinga introduced to the drumming of Joe Russo. This guy is great, and I look forward to hearing more of him. According to what I've already found online, he is going to be a source of a lot of great music.

Russo is a machine, he is really something else, and has bee the backbone of this band since inception, really an amazing, tasteful and powerful drummer!!!
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#204117 1 year, 6 months ago
check out pre-furthur Benevento/Russo shows that's how i found out about him. LOTS of shows in the northeast pre-Furthur and always amazing performances with the best of times!
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#204118 1 year, 6 months ago
though the Phil and friends tour a few summers back with the Duo and Mike and Trey was stellar too!!!
Time to create page: 4.47 seconds