• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: SET LIST Furthur, Santa Barbara Bowl 10/7

#205530 2 years ago
Yeah that picture rules!! Freshly combed hair
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#205613 2 years ago
Blues_Power wrote:
Sustainabill wrote:

that picture is hilarious!!! quintessential "Old man Weir". i freakin' love it!!! have belly will travel.

I agree.......my bro calls "Yukon Cornelius" from the Christmas classis Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. Google it......its perfect.

Funny to me though how all the girls still swoon over Bobby.............pathetic................LOL.
Attachments:
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#205638 2 years ago
young bobby oh hell yes!!! but not so much now I want to see that FACE!!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#208719 2 years ago

And here is where John K had to remind Bob of the lyrics to Brokedown Palace - but otherwise a wonderful tour-ender!

Last Edit: 2 years ago by amusingdeva.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Griff
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#208730 2 years ago
Thanks for this vid, very nice. I was dealing with some crazy people at this point in the show and "missed" Eyes. In fact, just the other day I thought to myself.......did JK sing eyes at SB???? Oh well..........out of 11 shows this year the only time I had a problem.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#208770 2 years ago
Griff wrote:
Thanks for this vid, very nice. I was dealing with some crazy people at this point in the show and "missed" Eyes. In fact, just the other day I thought to myself.......did JK sing eyes at SB???? Oh well..........out of 11 shows this year the only time I had a problem.

Aw, sad on the crazies!

Click on the poster's name of the youtube video - he/she has a bunch out there and they are all good!
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#208777 2 years ago
Thanks for the videos.
Thank You Jerry
Last Edit: 2 years ago by Sustainabill.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#208945 2 years ago
Looks like the entire show is out there! This guy was right next to us at the show.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn8oNq2KBuNeVbC7qb1VYcxY0zzvt8lrd&feature=plcp
The following user(s) said Thank You: Griff
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#208962 2 years ago
[quote="amusingdeva" post=208770]Griff wrote:

Aw, sad on the crazies!

OK, the funny thing about the "crazy" was that it was dude with short hair, late 40s with a Tommy Bahama shirt and khaki shorts. He totally fooled me and our seat mates that he had a seat in our row and ruined our scene cause it was too crowded. Both me and my bro had to split at times during the second set to make room. It was only after the show did we realize that he lying to us all and using that against us to poach our row. OUCH. Oh well, his bad karma.

Did the dude filming have a tripod?? We sat next to a bro on Sat nite at Edgefiled that had a cam and tripod for the whole show, but I havent tried to find it.
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#208966 2 years ago
[quote="amusingdeva" post=208770]Griff wrote:

Aw, sad on the crazies!

OK, the funny thing about the "crazy" was that it was dude with short hair, late 40s with a Tommy Bahama shirt and khaki shorts. He totally fooled me and our seat mates that he had a seat in our row and ruined our scene cause it was too crowded. Both me and my bro had to split at times during the second set to make room. It was only after the show did we realize that he lying to us all and using that against us to poach our row. OUCH. Oh well, his bad karma.

Did the dude filming have a tripod?? We sat next to a bro on Sat nite at Edgefiled that had a cam and tripod for the whole show, but I havent tried to find it.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#208972 2 years ago
[quote="Griff" post=208966]amusingdeva wrote:
Griff wrote:

Aw, sad on the crazies!

Its amazing how the people around you can make a break a show sometimes... That's one of the best things about GA - you can move about more easily if needed.

The video guy had a little tripod but he was holding it the entire time, pretty steady guy! Sad to say that we did bump him a few times (you can see the bumps during Samson opener) as he kept trying to get on front of us and we liked our view and dd not want to see the show through the eyes of a camera. NOW I am appreciative though

I loved this show despite the mess ups - it had great energy!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#209241 2 years ago
^^^ Absolutely the people around you can make or break the experience.

Instead of youtubing I wish there were some flac recordings of this, SD and Vegas I really really need to learn how to tape... always been a little too intimidated I guess..
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds