• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Set List: SDSU Open Air Theatre, Oct. 1, 2012

#199632 2 years ago
karenrose wrote:
Chester wrote:
Denver Man wrote:

Really?? I tried buying it on ebay but it won't let me purchase it, I don't understand. I wouold buy that shirt in a heartbeat!!

I think you may have to sign in, to do business with people on Ebay. Don't quote me on that. But, the seller is in Boulder.
Maybe there's a way you can contact him directly?

if you can contact the seller, that would probably be easier since he's near you, and the one i would make would be a little different, not a silk screen, but the same pic.

I have an ebay account ... I have bought a few things from there. It asks for a quantity and size and then there is no way to purchase it. I don't know maybe I'm blind...

Karenrose - this seller only has Large, I really kind of need an XL but would squeeze into the L if that is all I can get buuuut I can't even purchase it ... yeah maybe I'll try to contact the seller. But if you make shirts especially the MAMU one, I'd be happy to buy some from you
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
karenrose
Platinum Boarder
What a long, strange trip it's been..

#199634 2 years ago
Denver Man wrote:
karenrose wrote:
Chester wrote:
Denver Man wrote:

Really?? I tried buying it on ebay but it won't let me purchase it, I don't understand. I wouold buy that shirt in a heartbeat!!

I think you may have to sign in, to do business with people on Ebay. Don't quote me on that. But, the seller is in Boulder.
Maybe there's a way you can contact him directly?

if you can contact the seller, that would probably be easier since he's near you, and the one i would make would be a little different, not a silk screen, but the same pic.

I have an ebay account ... I have bought a few things from there. It asks for a quantity and size and then there is no way to purchase it. I don't know maybe I'm blind...

Karenrose - this seller only has Large, I really kind of need an XL but would squeeze into the L if that is all I can get buuuut I can't even purchase it ... yeah maybe I'll try to contact the seller. But if you make shirts especially the MAMU one, I'd be happy to buy some from you

i could also do a sweatshirt if you prefer...and your color choice as long as i can find that color...not too hard to do...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#199637 2 years ago
Thanks to Kurt Mahoney and Grateful Dead Archive Online for the photo from the August 23, 2000 performance by The Other Ones at the Coors Amphitheatre in Chula Vista, CA www.gdao.org/items/show/829921
This was the only Grateful Dead-related concert that I ever attended near San Diego. It was fun to hear Steve Winwood also.

Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, funky420, SunshineSue
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#199638 2 years ago
TRI Studios:
‎45 years ago today, Bob Weir and Pigpen, along with nine others, were busted for pot after narcotic agents raided the Grateful Dead's Haight Ashbury home. The story appeared in the 1st issue of Rolling Stone.
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, GKB, Zipster, funky420, scar1et_f1re, SunshineSue, 23atwell
Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Smile, Smile, Smile

#199679 2 years ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Equinox wrote:
Hopefully I'll be able to catch some of this. My laptop went in for service yesterday. Cracked screen. Might not be back for several weeks. Till then I've got limited Internet access. Will still be keeping an eye on the setlist and checking in as best I can.

Have a good show everyone!

Ouch, that's no fun!! Hope you can get it back faster than expected, hate to not have you around. Good luck!

Equinox ouch, bummer man, you got to get a back up brother !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#199681 2 years ago
Sustainabill wrote:
Thanks to Kurt Mahoney and Grateful Dead Archive Online for the photo from the August 23, 2000 performance by The Other Ones at the Coors Amphitheatre in Chula Vista, CA www.gdao.org/items/show/829921
This was the only Grateful Dead-related concert that I ever attended near San Diego. It was fun to hear Steve Winwood also.

WOW that's sweet! I was at that show with my then pregnant wife! I remember that was back when mapquest was new and about 50 cars ended up in a grocery parking lot! Finally someone got directions and we all followed each other to the venue!
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Sustainabill, scar1et_f1re, SunshineSue
theothrone
Senior Boarder
-

#199683 2 years ago
I love it, Furthur only has concerts on nights when the following day I don't have class until noon. Whenever I have class at 9 in the morning they don't play the night before.

Here's my hopeful prediction for tonight's show.. (throw in Picasso Moon somewhere.)

I:
After Midnight
Loose Lucy
Any Road
Two Djinn
Cold Rain and Snow
Bird Song
Stagger Lee
Ripple

II:
Golden Road
Crazy Fingers
New Potato Caboose
Dark Star
Blues For Allah
Dark Star
Time
Eyes Of The World
Morning Dew

E: Liberty

man i really hope that blues for allah prediction is right!
it's an obsession but it's pleasing
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#199693 2 years ago
Sustainabill wrote:
TRI Studios:
‎45 years ago today, Bob Weir and Pigpen, along with nine others, were busted for pot after narcotic agents raided the Grateful Dead's Haight Ashbury home. The story appeared in the 1st issue of Rolling Stone.

I find it ironic as Pigpen did not even smoke weed. WALSTIB....
SimpsonsWeed.jpg
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, GKB, theothrone
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#199702 2 years ago
I have NOT watched songlists for other shoes, but if not recently played, I would think trucking is a MUST for the 45th anniversary.

icon_party_2012-10-02.gif

dancegirl_e0.gif

passone_2012-10-02.gif
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Zipster, Sustainabill, SunshineSue, patchmyfurthur
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#199707 2 years ago
Sustainabill wrote:
TRI Studios:

staging.dead.net/archives/1967/photos/gr...ead-bust-710-ashbury
Last Edit: 2 years ago by Terrapin Sedation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#199713 2 years ago
Thanks to Furthur for
Piano Party — at SDSU Open Air Theater.

Thank You Jerry
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#199714 2 years ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
I have NOT watched songlists for other shoes, but if not recently played, I would think trucking is a MUST for the 45th anniversary.

icon_party_2012-10-02.gif

dancegirl_e0.gif

passone_2012-10-02.gif

I just hope they play it cuz I changed my prediction from Viola to Truckin lol but it would be appropriate!
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds