• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
karenrose
Gold Boarder
What a long, strange trip it's been..

Re: Set List: SDSU Open Air Theatre, Oct. 1, 2012

#199615 1 year, 10 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Sustainabill wrote:
Hey, now! It's been 368 days since Furthur played Me and My Uncle. We're overdue; I hope Bob's voice is well-rested.
Thanks to Nick Doyle for the design...

I would do ANYTHING for that T-shirt!!

I am predicting a huge show tonight. A cowboy night is well overdue!!

South Colorado west texas bound

I could make you one...
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#199618 1 year, 10 months ago
karenrose wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
Sustainabill wrote:
Hey, now! It's been 368 days since Furthur played Me and My Uncle. We're overdue; I hope Bob's voice is well-rested.
Thanks to Nick Doyle for the design...

I would do ANYTHING for that T-shirt!!

I am predicting a huge show tonight. A cowboy night is well overdue!!

South Colorado west texas bound

I could make you one...

Really?? I tried buying it on ebay but it won't let me purchase it, I don't understand. I wouold buy that shirt in a heartbeat!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Chester
More or less in line

#199620 1 year, 10 months ago
Denver Man wrote:

Really?? I tried buying it on ebay but it won't let me purchase it, I don't understand. I wouold buy that shirt in a heartbeat!!

I think you may have to sign in, to do business with people on Ebay. Don't quote me on that. But, the seller is in Boulder.
Maybe there's a way you can contact him directly?
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by Chester.
karenrose
Gold Boarder

#199623 1 year, 10 months ago
Chester wrote:
Denver Man wrote:

I think you may have to sign in, to do business with people on Ebay. Don't quote me on that. But, the seller is in Boulder.

if you can contact the seller, that would probably be easier since he's near you, and the one i would make would be a little different, not a silk screen, but the same pic.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#199629 1 year, 10 months ago
i forsee a bobby heavy cowboy first set,
and then a faster, more spaced out second set, with no stops between the songs.
lol.
seriouslly, me and my uncle, then el paso, or friend of the devil would be a sweet first set opener.
Connor
Junior Boarder

#199630 1 year, 10 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
i forsee a bobby heavy cowboy first set,
and then a faster, more spaced out second set, with no stops between the songs.
lol.
seriouslly, me and my uncle, then el paso, or friend of the devil would be a sweet first set opener.

Ever since that notorious Nokia show I cringe whenever they play El Paso.
Sure don't know, what I'm goin' for, but I'm gonna go for it for sure.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#199632 1 year, 10 months ago
karenrose wrote:
Chester wrote:
Denver Man wrote:

if you can contact the seller, that would probably be easier since he's near you, and the one i would make would be a little different, not a silk screen, but the same pic.

I have an ebay account ... I have bought a few things from there. It asks for a quantity and size and then there is no way to purchase it. I don't know maybe I'm blind...

Karenrose - this seller only has Large, I really kind of need an XL but would squeeze into the L if that is all I can get buuuut I can't even purchase it ... yeah maybe I'll try to contact the seller. But if you make shirts especially the MAMU one, I'd be happy to buy some from you
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
karenrose
Gold Boarder

#199634 1 year, 10 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
karenrose wrote:
Chester wrote:
Denver Man wrote:

I have an ebay account ... I have bought a few things from there. It asks for a quantity and size and then there is no way to purchase it. I don't know maybe I'm blind...

Karenrose - this seller only has Large, I really kind of need an XL but would squeeze into the L if that is all I can get buuuut I can't even purchase it ... yeah maybe I'll try to contact the seller. But if you make shirts especially the MAMU one, I'd be happy to buy some from you

i could also do a sweatshirt if you prefer...and your color choice as long as i can find that color...not too hard to do...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#199637 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks to Kurt Mahoney and Grateful Dead Archive Online for the photo from the August 23, 2000 performance by The Other Ones at the Coors Amphitheatre in Chula Vista, CA www.gdao.org/items/show/829921
This was the only Grateful Dead-related concert that I ever attended near San Diego. It was fun to hear Steve Winwood also.

Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, funky420, SunshineSue
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#199638 1 year, 10 months ago
TRI Studios:
‎45 years ago today, Bob Weir and Pigpen, along with nine others, were busted for pot after narcotic agents raided the Grateful Dead's Haight Ashbury home. The story appeared in the 1st issue of Rolling Stone.
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, GKB, Zipster, funky420, scar1et_f1re, SunshineSue, 23atwell
Time to create page: 1.42 seconds