• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: SET LIST: Shoreline Amphitheatre 9/30/2012

#198635 1 year, 10 months ago
And TaperRob is on the air- YIPPEE!!!!

www.ustream.tv/channel/taperrob
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zipster, Sustainabill, nycdave
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#198636 1 year, 10 months ago
I am listening to TaperRob's stream right now, so he's up and runnin'!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#198637 1 year, 10 months ago
Connor wrote:
Listening to the Seattle show soundboard right now. IMO it's very underrated. Especially the first set. It might be my favorite show of the tour so far...

Underrated? That was another excellent show, even more for me because I was there on the rail! It was lots of fun
Thank You Jerry
Connor
Junior Boarder

#198638 1 year, 10 months ago
Sustainabill wrote:
Connor wrote:
Listening to the Seattle show soundboard right now. IMO it's very underrated. Especially the first set. It might be my favorite show of the tour so far...

Underrated? That was another excellent show, even more for me because I was there on the rail! It was lots of fun

I guess I'm basing it mostly off of this video review. The people in it don't have many kind words for the first set.

Sure don't know, what I'm goin' for, but I'm gonna go for it for sure.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#198642 1 year, 10 months ago
I hate to say it, but I just got a message, but not from Rob himself, that TaperRob had to go back east today. So now I'm a little confused as to whether he's got someone filling in for him at Shoreline, or if he's back east and what we're listening to is something other than pre-Furthur crowd. I'm hoping it's the former, but I just wanted to pass on what I was told.
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by SunshineSue.
blue72
Fresh Boarder

#198643 1 year, 10 months ago
we have tickets for DeadKennedys w/ Dayglo Abortions tomorrow night
Chester
More or less in line

#198644 1 year, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I hate to say it, but I just got a message that TaperRob had to go back east today. So now I'm a little confused as to whether he's got someone filling in for him at Shoreline, or if he's back east and what we're listening to is something other than pre-Furthur crowd. I'm hoping it's the former, but I just wanted to pass on what I was told.

Umm. Hmmm. This is definitely Taper Rob's stream. And it's live, not a replay, so I'm gonna have to go with,
someone is covering for him?
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Smile, Smile, Smile

#198646 1 year, 10 months ago
Chester wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
I hate to say it, but I just got a message that TaperRob had to go back east today. So now I'm a little confused as to whether he's got someone filling in for him at Shoreline, or if he's back east and what we're listening to is something other than pre-Furthur crowd. I'm hoping it's the former, but I just wanted to pass on what I was told.

Umm. Hmmm. This is definitely Taper Rob's stream. And it's live, not a replay, so I'm gonna have to go with,
someone is covering for him?

It sure looks that way Chester, let's hope it sounds that way too
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
theothrone
Senior Boarder
-

#198647 1 year, 10 months ago
taperrob dont fail us now!!!! (thanks for the past 3 nights of fun)
it's an obsession but it's pleasing
Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Smile, Smile, Smile

#198650 1 year, 10 months ago
I have to work to 2ommorow and have had about 9 hours sleep in the past three days, but sure is worth it, these streams from Rob and everyone can only be described as incredibly awesome, spectacular, and would put P.T. Barnum to shame !!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by Zipster.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#198651 1 year, 10 months ago
Zipster wrote:
I have to work to 2ommorow and have had about 9 hours sleep in the past three days, but sure is worth it, these streams from Rob and everyone can only be described as incredibly awesome, spectacular, and would put P.T. Barnum to shame !!!

They sure do make it easier to stay up into the wee hours. You better get caught up on your rest tomorrow, Zipster, there's more shows to come yet!

Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by SunshineSue.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#198652 1 year, 10 months ago
Connor wrote:
Sustainabill wrote:
Connor wrote:

I guess I'm basing it mostly off of this video review. The people in it don't have many kind words for the first set.

SET 1: Victim or the Crime > Lost Sailor > Saint of Circumstance > Colors of the Rain > Candyman, All Along the Watchtower > Just a Little Light, Big Bad Blues, Cosmic Charlie

It all sounded good to me. There have always been picky deadheads. Perhaps they are not familiar with some of the material or they have specific requests in mind. I choose to go in as empty as possible - without those expectations that lead to disappointment when they are unfulfilled. While the selection of songs played would not be listed by me as favorite songs, all were played well, and filled me with the energy that was being discharged. Like I said earlier,,It was lots of fun.
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Connor, theothrone
Time to create page: 0.97 seconds