• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: SET LIST: Shoreline Amphitheatre 9/30/2012

#198651 1 year, 6 months ago
Zipster wrote:
I have to work to 2ommorow and have had about 9 hours sleep in the past three days, but sure is worth it, these streams from Rob and everyone can only be described as incredibly awesome, spectacular, and would put P.T. Barnum to shame !!!

They sure do make it easier to stay up into the wee hours. You better get caught up on your rest tomorrow, Zipster, there's more shows to come yet!

Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by SunshineSue.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#198652 1 year, 6 months ago
Connor wrote:
Sustainabill wrote:
Connor wrote:
Listening to the Seattle show soundboard right now. IMO it's very underrated. Especially the first set. It might be my favorite show of the tour so far...

Underrated? That was another excellent show, even more for me because I was there on the rail! It was lots of fun

I guess I'm basing it mostly off of this video review. The people in it don't have many kind words for the first set.

SET 1: Victim or the Crime > Lost Sailor > Saint of Circumstance > Colors of the Rain > Candyman, All Along the Watchtower > Just a Little Light, Big Bad Blues, Cosmic Charlie

It all sounded good to me. There have always been picky deadheads. Perhaps they are not familiar with some of the material or they have specific requests in mind. I choose to go in as empty as possible - without those expectations that lead to disappointment when they are unfulfilled. While the selection of songs played would not be listed by me as favorite songs, all were played well, and filled me with the energy that was being discharged. Like I said earlier,,It was lots of fun.
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Connor, theothrone
theothrone
Senior Boarder
-

#198653 1 year, 6 months ago
just a little light is always a fun one, but maybe thats just the brent fan in me.
it's an obsession but it's pleasing
Connor
Junior Boarder

#198654 1 year, 6 months ago
Sustainabill wrote:
SET 1: Victim or the Crime > Lost Sailor > Saint of Circumstance > Colors of the Rain > Candyman, All Along the Watchtower > Just a Little Light, Big Bad Blues, Cosmic Charlie

It all sounded good to me. There have always been picky deadheads. Perhaps they are not familiar with some of the material or they have specific requests in mind. I choose to go in as empty as possible - without those expectations that lead to disappointment when they are unfulfilled. While the selection of songs played would not be listed by me as favorite songs, all were played well, and filled me with the energy that was being discharged. Like I said earlier,,It was lots of fun.

I completely agree with you. None of those songs are in my top 10, but how they were executed completely made up for that. I wasn't there (almost had the opportunity though), but I actually almost got up on my feet and start dancing.. which is not something I would normally do in my bedroom... ever.
Sure don't know, what I'm goin' for, but I'm gonna go for it for sure.
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by Connor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
Connor
Junior Boarder

#198655 1 year, 6 months ago
Show time!!
Sure don't know, what I'm goin' for, but I'm gonna go for it for sure.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#198656 1 year, 6 months ago
Time for 1 more Thanks
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, theothrone, SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67
Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Smile, Smile, Smile

#198657 1 year, 6 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Zipster wrote:
I have to work to 2ommorow and have had about 9 hours sleep in the past three days, but sure is worth it, these streams from Rob and everyone can only be described as incredibly awesome, spectacular, and would put P.T. Barnum to shame !!!

They sure do make it easier to stay up into the wee hours. You better get caught up on your rest tomorrow, Zipster, there's more shows to come yet!

You are so right Suzie, the band and the great Phriends here at FFF make oh so sweet
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#198658 1 year, 6 months ago
Sustainabill wrote:
Time for 1 more Thanks

And another!!

T
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Sustainabill
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#198659 1 year, 6 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Sustainabill wrote:
Time for 1 more Thanks

And another!!

T

We've got a big crew here tonight, better get a few of them going!

Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Sustainabill, theothrone
theothrone
Senior Boarder
-

#198661 1 year, 6 months ago
lets hope we didn't spark all those for nothin!
it's an obsession but it's pleasing
Time to create page: 4.15 seconds