• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

Re: SET LIST: Shoreline Amphitheatre 9/30/2012

#199257 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks to Dylan Eichenberg for
My mom got this photo from my camera, she got right up front for it!

Thank You Jerry
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by Sustainabill.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#199262 1 year, 9 months ago
One of the awesome photos I snapped at the Furthur show tonight. I have a bunch more to upload! ...

Thank You Jerry
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#199264 1 year, 9 months ago
something Built to Last

Thank You Jerry
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by Sustainabill.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#199269 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, ecojaded, kevin
Chester
More or less in line

#199270 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks for all the great posts Bill.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill, kevin
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#199282 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#199290 1 year, 9 months ago
jamhi wrote:
Please Sugaree1 let STIW be. I've been here poking around almost every show this fall, I enjoy his vibe and discerning criticism as well. I don't know about what has gone on in the past. I enjoy everybody's character at the FF. Heads can be honest with each other but let's be KIND! Please you guys are too illuminated to sink to this, you are the eye's of the world.

Thank you... its funny how some people preach love and being kind yet they are the first ones to lash out, call names when wits has an opinion that differs from theirs...

Sue most of all... never practices what she preaches.. she states its best to ignore him yet she can't help responding...

Oh, and here's part of PM from Sue from Dec. 26, 2011 that she sent to me...

I know you're both good people, and I just want you to be happy, and for the three of us not to fight any more. I really don't!!
Take care, and hang in there!! Sue
26 Dec 2011, 11:52 AM SunshineSue Delete message

Doesn't seem like she ever really means what she says...HIPPO-CRIT... Hey Sue, put him on ignore and don't respond to anything he says.. try for once in your life to STFU
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#199301 1 year, 9 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
jamhi wrote:
Please Sugaree1 let STIW be. I've been here poking around almost every show this fall, I enjoy his vibe and discerning criticism as well. I don't know about what has gone on in the past. I enjoy everybody's character at the FF. Heads can be honest with each other but let's be KIND! Please you guys are too illuminated to sink to this, you are the eye's of the world.

Thank you... its funny how some people preach love and being kind yet they are the first ones to lash out, call names when wits has an opinion that differs from theirs...

Sue most of all... never practices what she preaches.. she states its best to ignore him yet she can't help responding...

Oh, and here's part of PM from Sue from Dec. 26, 2011 that she sent to me...

I know you're both good people, and I just want you to be happy, and for the three of us not to fight any more. I really don't!!
Take care, and hang in there!! Sue
26 Dec 2011, 11:52 AM SunshineSue Delete message

Doesn't seem like she ever really means what she says...HIPPO-CRIT... Hey Sue, put him on ignore and don't respond to anything he says.. try for once in your life to STFU

pot, meet kettle
-- smell every flower --
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, doin_that_rag
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#199304 1 year, 9 months ago
this is the first shoreline show that i have missed since i moved ot cali.
i have decided, that i shall not miss the whole tour. i will be in santa barbra(me aunts name is barbra)
i gotta admit, the RR setlists didnt do much for me, but the last night at edgefield looks crazy good. and shoreline also. and seatle.
so i guese what im saying is.
i wish i was rich and could just go to all the shows. but im not. so i will go to santa barbra. i could go
to deigo too, but shit, i might.
ill have to chekc the dates.
fuck i hate being broke ass.
im too old to a lotrat, and too lazy to vend(if i go to shows, its to have a good time not work, i worked my way on tour all through my 20s, takes all the fun outa shows if you have leave early to set up, and your working for ticket/gas money. it didin when i was younger, hell it was fun, but now im old. and its a bother)
any other aging deadheads feel my pain.
seems theres a point in your life, where you stop showing up early and stayinn late at shows.
nowadays i want to gget there early enough to walk shakedown and check for shit i might want, smoke 2 joints, then go in.
after the show, i tend to want to smoke 2 joints, drink 2 beers(usually right outside the vehical) then bail.
just wait youngsters, it will ahppen to yall too.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#199307 1 year, 9 months ago
Sugaree1 wrote:
Why cant someone jus have a different opinion? Why do you have to be right or wrong. Wtf are people this dumb. Can one person not think a show was gret and another not so much and both be right? Pretty simple concept if you ask me

You are obviously confuzeled...you rag on WITS for his opinion.. then say the above...apparently you think you're right and he's wrong... sounds kind of Narcissistic..you're opinion is of more importance than his.. that is why you must call him ass clown and loser for his opinion...If its such a simple concept, why can YOU not grasp it?

Oh, and without 1985 blah blah blah and Hershey blah blah blah.. there would be no Furthur.
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds