• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

Re: Set List: Furthur at WaMu Theater, Sept. 25, 2012

#205679 2 years ago
Hey GreatestStory!! Cool on selling the tick to your bro and very cool that you all were just to the left me. Thanks again for the brownie!!

What an amazing vid. So that is obvoiusly the soundboard connected to the vid. Very nice!!! Would love to see one with a matrix using the digigal aud recording too.

This Jack was super hot. When over, it felt like it was the end of the sencond set and time to go home...........but NOT. Just the end of the first set and we still had a lot more to come like Scarlet > Fire and Dark Star. What a night!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreatestStoryEverTold
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#205701 2 years ago
Griff wrote:
Hey GreatestStory!! Cool on selling the tick to your bro and very cool that you all were just to the left me. Thanks again for the brownie!!

What an amazing vid. So that is obvoiusly the soundboard connected to the vid. Very nice!!! Would love to see one with a matrix using the digigal aud recording too.

This Jack was super hot. When over, it felt like it was the end of the sencond set and time to go home...........but NOT. Just the end of the first set and we still had a lot more to come like Scarlet > Fire and Dark Star. What a night!!

Was an amazing night! Just noticed after Watching that video full screen that Russo breaks a stick @ 4:43 seconds!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Griff
Built To Last
Junior Boarder

#206305 2 years ago
Just wanted to say Seattle was very good. I Loved the Terrapin! From The Northwest Corner!! I really like the whole re-entry thing at the venue. The Tinkler was in the house! See everybody at New years. I got extras for all 3 shows.(face Value)
Chester
More or less in line

#206329 2 years ago
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#206384 2 years ago
I saw both the pawtucket and mcu Jack Straws and I thought pawtucket was better. Maybe because i was 10 ft frothe stage and thought i was gonna drop from dancing too hard ithe heat! Good times!
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
Chester
More or less in line

#206434 2 years ago
Chester wrote:
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

#206525 2 years ago
DENVERMAN: It was really really great meeting you finally and of course so many of the boarders that I hadnt met before... I have to apologize though, I was so busy trying to sell shirts that I did not have much time to socialize... It was my first full tour and it was magical!!! You seem like a great guy, next time we should hang out much more!!!

I dont live in Colorado anymore ( unfortunatly because the organic farm that I worked for really sucked... SO I am in the south now just trying to figure things out... I would love to return to Colorado, or somewhere warm for the winter but am not sure... I really dont want to go back to Chicago for the winter and work outside again, I dread that weather, but it may be the only place I can go for a semi decent job. If i were still in Colorado, I would totally be at DSO.

Griff: Yah I thought the Portland straw was the second best of the tour!!! Boy oh boy i wish I could have seen the MCU one

love and light family!
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, Griff
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#206743 2 years ago
direwolflove222 wrote:
DENVERMAN: It was really really great meeting you finally and of course so many of the boarders that I hadnt met before... I have to apologize though, I was so busy trying to sell shirts that I did not have much time to socialize... It was my first full tour and it was magical!!! You seem like a great guy, next time we should hang out much more!!!

I dont live in Colorado anymore ( unfortunatly because the organic farm that I worked for really sucked... SO I am in the south now just trying to figure things out... I would love to return to Colorado, or somewhere warm for the winter but am not sure... I really dont want to go back to Chicago for the winter and work outside again, I dread that weather, but it may be the only place I can go for a semi decent job. If i were still in Colorado, I would totally be at DSO.

Griff: Yah I thought the Portland straw was the second best of the tour!!! Boy oh boy i wish I could have seen the MCU one

love and light family!

No worries! I totally understand!

That's too bad Colorado didn't work out for you, hopefully you can get back out here. Take care man!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds