• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
karenrose
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1254
What a long, strange trip it's been..

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23, 2012

#195051 2 years ago
deadheads are a colorful bunch...
bow4bass
Junior Boarder
Posts:231

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23, 2012

#195052 2 years ago
they're saying its gonna rain
borninthedesert
Junior Boarder
Posts:92

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23, 2012

#195053 2 years ago
song titles so far spelling out STEAL YOU ...

maybe a Ramble on Rose to kick off 2nd?

thanks for the stream!
portland here we come
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill, Bakes, Stonedbeetle, bow4bass
Stonedbeetle
Junior Boarder
Posts:239

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23, 2012

#195054 2 years ago
Nice catch.
Bound to cover just a little more ground . . .
kevin
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3316

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23, 2012

#195055 2 years ago
borninthedesert wrote:
song titles so far spelling out STEAL YOU ...

maybe a Ramble on Rose to kick off 2nd?

thanks for the stream!
portland here we come


ROR, FOTD, Aiko, Caution, Eyes

(way to pay attention, borninthedesert)
-- smell every flower --
The following user(s) said Thank You: borninthedesert, Zipster, intense8
borninthedesert
Junior Boarder
Posts:92

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23, 2012

#195056 2 years ago
ROR or Ripple
Foolish Heart
Alligator
China Doll
Eyes

Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2504
Smile, Smile, Smile

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23, 2012

#195057 2 years ago
kevin wrote:
borninthedesert wrote:
song titles so far spelling out STEAL YOU ...

maybe a Ramble on Rose to kick off 2nd?

thanks for the stream!
portland here we come


ROR, FOTD, Aiko, Caution, Eyes

(way to pay attention, borninthedesert)



Songs the Dead have played that begin with R:

Radio Spot

Railroading Across The Great Divide

Rain

Rainy Day Women

Ramble On Rose

Revolution

Revolutionary Hamstrung Blues

Rhapsody in Red

Rhythm Devils

Riot In Ceil Block #9

Ripple

Roadrunner

Roberta

Rockin' Pneumonia

Rollin' and Tumblin'

Rosalie McFall

Rosemary

Row Jimmy

Rubin And Cherise

Run for the Roses

Run Rudolph Run
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder
Posts:347

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23, 2012

#195058 2 years ago
R for Revolution?
Rhody
Junior Boarder
Posts:125

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23,

#195059 2 years ago
The whole first set I could log onto the Ustream/MtJam page but it was not playing anything, just a black screen showing. I am on my iPhone using wifi on a flight home from Denver. Any helpful ideas out there?
karenrose
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1254
What a long, strange trip it's been..

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23,

#195060 2 years ago
Ramble on Rose, Feel Like a Stranger, Alligator, Cumberland, Eleven
Blues_Power
Senior Boarder
Posts:432
in the world, but not of the world

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23, 2012

#195061 2 years ago
Revolution, Foolish Heart, Alligator > Caution > Eyes > He's Gone > Terrapin!!!!!!!!!!!
We will all be together for ever and ever when we make it to the promised land
kevin
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3316

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23,

#195062 2 years ago
Rhody wrote:
The whole first set I could log onto the Ustream/MtJam page but it was not playing anything, just a black screen showing. I am on my iPhone using wifi on a flight home from Denver. Any helpful ideas out there?


try the link

STREAM www.ustream.tv/channel/mtjam STREAM
The following user(s) said Thank You: tpeff, bow4bass, Blues_Power
-- smell every flower --
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds