• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16512

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23, 2012

#195112 1 year, 10 months ago
Outstanding Eyes!
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
jamhi
Junior Boarder
Posts:47

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23, 2012

#195113 1 year, 10 months ago
Lord please forgive me but I think this band sounds better now than it ever did!
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16512

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23, 2012

#195114 1 year, 10 months ago
jamhi wrote:
Lord please forgive me but I think this band sounds better now than it ever did!


I was thinking this might be one of the all time best Furthur shows...
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1362

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23, 2012

#195115 1 year, 10 months ago
Chills here.. up my spine for real... if you woulda told me as on Easter Sunday 1985 as I sat on the floor at setbreak discussing with my best friend ...both of us with black basketball eyes... and chopping up some of pablo escobars finest..they can't possibly keep this up its gotta be near the end... that I would be listening on a computer to Bob Weir And Phil lesh in 2012 live from colorado... I woulda never believed ya!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn we are so lucky!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mortimer, karenrose
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1362

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23, 2012

#195116 1 year, 10 months ago
Equinox wrote:
jamhi wrote:
Lord please forgive me but I think this band sounds better now than it ever did!


I was thinking this might be one of the all time best Furthur shows...


I concur and I missed the first set..... every note spot on........THIS is IT.... the x in full force "collective MIND" sum of the parts is is way less than the whole....... time to dance again Midnight Hour?
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16512

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23, 2012

#195117 1 year, 10 months ago
Music Never Stopped?
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1362

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23, 2012

#195118 1 year, 10 months ago
Viola lee Geezus .. I gottA GO CHANGE MY SHORTS...
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16512

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23, 2012

#195119 1 year, 10 months ago
Viola!
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
karenrose
Gold Boarder
Posts:1177
What a long, strange trip it's been..

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23, 2012

#195120 1 year, 10 months ago
THANK YOU MTJAM!!! great ride tonight!
spacing your face....!
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by karenrose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16512

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23, 2012

#195121 1 year, 10 months ago
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
Chills here.. up my spine for real... if you woulda told me as on Easter Sunday 1985 as I sat on the floor at setbreak discussing with my best friend ...both of us with black basketball eyes... and chopping up some of pablo escobars finest..they can't possibly keep this up its gotta be near the end... that I would be listening on a computer to Bob Weir And Phil lesh in 2012 live from colorado... I woulda never believed ya!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn we are so lucky!!!!!!!


Clearly there are forces in the universe that feel this is meant to be. Something like this is beyond any one person -- even the bandmembers themselves.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1362

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23, 2012

#195122 1 year, 10 months ago
rUMOR HAS IT JERRY AND ELVIS ARE BACKSTAGE about to come out and tear up Let it Rock>Mystery Train...........
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder
Posts:236

Re: Set List: Furthur at Red Rocks, September 23, 2012

#195123 1 year, 10 months ago
Was this the first JK Eyes?
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds