• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:32509
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: 7.27.12 > Rambles

#179973 2 years, 3 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Which one sounded better last night? The TXRtube sounded pretty good to me

I thought they were both good. I didn't even know about wajiii until mid-2nd set or later, but there was some great video on that one, so I switched over. So nice to have a choice, especially from TC!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:17243

Re: 7.27.12 > Rambles

#179975 2 years, 3 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Which one sounded better last night? The TXRtube sounded pretty good to me

I thought they were both good. I didn't even know about wajiii until mid-2nd set or later, but there was some great video on that one, so I switched over. So nice to have a choice, especially from TC!!


Maybe they're loosening up on their no streaming policy.

After Midnight!
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:32509
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: 7.27.12 > Rambles

#179976 2 years, 3 months ago
Equinox wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Which one sounded better last night? The TXRtube sounded pretty good to me

I thought they were both good. I didn't even know about wajiii until mid-2nd set or later, but there was some great video on that one, so I switched over. So nice to have a choice, especially from TC!!


Maybe they're loosening up on their no streaming policy.

I sure hope they do, if they're not going to be able to provide their own webcasts!!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: 7.27.12 > Rambles

#179977 2 years, 3 months ago
Too much talking on TXRtube but wajiii is nice.

Thanks streamers!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:32509
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: 7.27.12 > Rambles

#179978 2 years, 3 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Too much talking on TXRtube but wajiii is nice.

Thanks streamers!

I've been going back and forth, back on TXR now. It was nice to see the band come on at the beginning!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:32509
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: 7.27.12 > Rambles

#179979 2 years, 3 months ago
On a side note, those berets the US athletes are wearing at the opening ceremony are pretty darn awful!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2257

Re: 7.27.12 > Rambles

#179980 2 years, 3 months ago
Hey everybody! This couch is comfy...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, FurthurFlower67
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2257

Re: 7.27.12 > Rambles

#179981 2 years, 3 months ago
wajiii (bill) is my representative from Portland, OR.
Nice to have some choice
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by amusingdeva.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:32509
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: 7.27.12 > Rambles

#179982 2 years, 3 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
Hey everybody! This couch is comfy...

Hey there, Happy Friday!
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:17243

Re: 7.27.12 > Rambles

#179983 2 years, 3 months ago
I've always loved Pride Of Cucamonga. I know I'm in the minority.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: lightchaser
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2257

Re: 7.27.12 > Rambles

#179986 2 years, 3 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
amusingdeva wrote:
Hey everybody! This couch is comfy...

Hey there, Happy Friday!


Back to you all!!! And a lovely evening here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:17243

Re: 7.27.12 > Rambles

#179987 2 years, 3 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
On a side note, those berets the US athletes are wearing at the opening ceremony are pretty darn awful!!


I've been switching between the stream and the ceremony. Definitely want to catch Paul McCartney when he comes on.

Sadly, Mike Oldfield (Tubular Bells) performed for a few minutes but I was out buying beer.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds