• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31395
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: 7.27.12 > Rambles

#179969 2 years, 1 month ago
Live on this one!
www.ustream.tv/channel/wajiii
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, Sustainabill, FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: 7.27.12 > Rambles

#179970 2 years, 1 month ago
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill, SunshineSue
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: 7.27.12 > Rambles

#179971 2 years, 1 month ago
Which one sounded better last night? The TXRtube sounded pretty good to me
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16709

Re: 7.27.12 > Rambles

#179972 2 years, 1 month ago
Sounds like a much noisier crowd tonight.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31395
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: 7.27.12 > Rambles

#179973 2 years, 1 month ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Which one sounded better last night? The TXRtube sounded pretty good to me

I thought they were both good. I didn't even know about wajiii until mid-2nd set or later, but there was some great video on that one, so I switched over. So nice to have a choice, especially from TC!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16709

Re: 7.27.12 > Rambles

#179975 2 years, 1 month ago
SunshineSue wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Which one sounded better last night? The TXRtube sounded pretty good to me

I thought they were both good. I didn't even know about wajiii until mid-2nd set or later, but there was some great video on that one, so I switched over. So nice to have a choice, especially from TC!!


Maybe they're loosening up on their no streaming policy.

After Midnight!
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31395
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: 7.27.12 > Rambles

#179976 2 years, 1 month ago
Equinox wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Which one sounded better last night? The TXRtube sounded pretty good to me

I thought they were both good. I didn't even know about wajiii until mid-2nd set or later, but there was some great video on that one, so I switched over. So nice to have a choice, especially from TC!!


Maybe they're loosening up on their no streaming policy.

I sure hope they do, if they're not going to be able to provide their own webcasts!!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: 7.27.12 > Rambles

#179977 2 years, 1 month ago
Too much talking on TXRtube but wajiii is nice.

Thanks streamers!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31395
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: 7.27.12 > Rambles

#179978 2 years, 1 month ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Too much talking on TXRtube but wajiii is nice.

Thanks streamers!

I've been going back and forth, back on TXR now. It was nice to see the band come on at the beginning!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31395
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: 7.27.12 > Rambles

#179979 2 years, 1 month ago
On a side note, those berets the US athletes are wearing at the opening ceremony are pretty darn awful!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
Time to create page: 1.19 seconds