• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: List your top three setlists of the tour

#177406 2 years, 1 month ago
7/15
7/17
7/18
The voices tell me what to say
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#177461 2 years, 1 month ago
dr bakes wrote:
I only saw Mann and Merriweather but the Merriweather show blew me away!

I concur. It was ON in merriweather..........show attendance bias admitted but nearly every one of my personal faves was play... and well. "Make good money $5 a day!!!!!!!!!!"
saume3672
Junior Boarder

#177478 2 years, 1 month ago
I was at Pawtucket, RI and Bethel, NY and loved both shows. The Mann and Merriweather shows stand out to me as ones I particularly wished I was at. I also like the Canadigua setlist.
stealinfacesbitches
Fresh Boarder

#177672 2 years, 1 month ago
I guess these r my lil reviews i was gonna do anyways so ill just do it here shortened

7-15-12 Bethyl I gotta agree with most The Bethyl show , first and second set, was a blast. One of the few shows I've seen where, with the exception of my at least 15th Help > Slip > Franklins, I didn't groan once and say ., "ugh not this again"...I missed what would have been my first "cold rain n snow" and half of Two Djinn which i was dying to hear, and got to mostly. The fact that the past 4 Furthur shows I have been at , "the Other One', my favorite tune, is always played the day before, like a curse! But after Estimated when that Other One jam came up me n my counterparts were pumped, almost disappointed that it wasn't evolving until it evolved into Supplication with words, than that was the icing on the cake and the eleven outta eyes, wondering from the set list where the sharpie is covering up, what tune they skipped if anyone knows.

7-7-12 Mann Center Opening with truckin' sucks usually, I didn't pay much attention and was talking til i heard Nobody Fault But Mine, and I could kind of tell it was gonna be an oddball sorta set list. Following it with "fire" and "Cassidy" was ingenious, and that peggy-o was ultra quick, like a mix tween Its All Over Now and Peggy-o, called "Esau been waiting since my first show in 2003. The second set was trippy as hell, the space after the ultimate china > rider was amazingly done, the Dark Star equally amazing, and the rest just perfect. Bid you goodnight was just chillingly beautiful. Screw OMSN that tradition sucks, but one 5 min. crappy song doesn't ruin an awesome set list like that. My only actual complaint is Bobby putting Dear Prudence where there usually would be Days Between, Wharf Rat , or a fantastic Jerry ballad, if that was wharf rat, that would have been the first 100% perfect set ever.

7-5-12 looks like the best with the Hey Pocky Way breakout, but I cant decide tween that or the 14th

so
7-15
7-5 n 7-14 tied
7-7
Last Edit: 2 years, 1 month ago by stealinfacesbitches.
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

#177695 2 years, 1 month ago
Best set lists:

7/5 Pawtucket
7/7 Phila
7/14 Coney Island
gratefuldude1963
Junior Boarder
grateful 4 furthur

#178676 2 years, 1 month ago
7-7 the mann
7-8 merryweather
then rhode island
it's all a dream we dreamed one afternoon long ago
mlippert.2
Junior Boarder

#178870 2 years, 1 month ago
7/7 - my first dark star and favorite show i've been to
7/15
7/14
Sure don't know what I'm goin' for, but I'm gonna go for it for sure.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds