• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: Setlist - Furthur - Rochester Hills, Mi. 7/18/12

#177211 2 years ago
Group shot after the show!

IMG_6872.jpg
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, PMoondancer , SunshineSue, islandgirl77
Ken
Junior Boarder
Ain't it just like the night...

#177216 2 years ago
Wow, sorry I missed the show and the stream. I've been lucky enough to catch the past couple Spring tour finales and last Summer's. Had a decent three show run this summer. (2,000 miles in 4 days) But it looks like the boys (and girll) showed up in true fashion tonight. Can't wait until next time. Hope to see y'all soon on the couch, but hope to see the boys sooner. (no offense). Much love to y'all, until we meet again, or for the first time!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#177221 2 years ago
Wow. Just plain WOW!! I"ll have more to say later, but Em was right when she said it was a perfect night. I'm still smiling and it's all from the incredible show and the wonderful time I had having so many FFF in my neck of the woods. I loved every second of it!! And seeing such nice comments from all of you was great, too, thank you for those! I'm glad the stream was audible and even happier that you had another one after my batteries both died!

This Forum Family and this band are the best!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer , Zipster, kevin, Island Head, teafortexas
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#177231 2 years ago
Couldn't have the party without you, Sue. (Not just tonight but in a general sense.)

And I've always liked to think of the band as part of the Forum Family, in an extended sort of way.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#177239 2 years ago
Box of Rain

1969csny has uploaded the whole first set on his page

www.youtube.com/user/1969csny
Last Edit: 2 years ago by Island Head.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, skidoo, SunshineSue, dead_in_ky
childofthemoon
Fresh Boarder

#177254 2 years ago
great show, loved the stream, wish I could have made it to this one, definitely a special night for you folks lucky enough to be there!
bow4bass
Junior Boarder

#177262 2 years ago
lets look forward to an extensive east coast/midwest tour NOV-DEC 2012 !

t
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox
darthcheney
Fresh Boarder

Re: Setlist - Furthur - Rochester Hills, MI 7/18/12

#177264 2 years ago
No, Pine Knob is now know as DTE Theater. Meadow Brook is owned by Oakland University.
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

Re: Setlist - Furthur - Rochester Hills, MI 7/18/12

#177473 2 years ago
Just getting settled back home after a great time and excellent show in Michigan. It was great to get to meet so many forum members, truly good folks, the lot of them. Wish I had felt a little better and been able to partake a little more in the festivities. Not sure what it was, but I was able to shake it mid way through the first set. As for the show itself, thought it was very solid. Loved Box>Deal first set closer. China/Rider, Unbroken, Shakedown and double encore made the second half a keeper for me. No Stella despite the T. (sorry DTR) Looking forward to Red Rocks. Stay in touch friends.

Gary
Right now, I can't read too well...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds