• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: RESULTS: Set List Prediction Game 7/18 Michigan

#177445 2 years, 3 months ago
dr bakes wrote:
A big thank you to Emily and helpers for doing the contest, it was fun and I only did picks for 4 shows. However, I got 2 points for MI and I Picked Touch to close the 2nd set and I picked Brokedown as the encore, wouldn't that be 4 points?

Well yeah for your Touch of Grey is an example where the confusion set in for me. It was song #8 on the official set list which was the set closer however the set closer song number on our template is 10. So I guess technically it was not the correct song order EVEN THOUGH it was a set closing song. If you would have had it as song #8 then I would have given 2 points. For Brokedown I only gave 1 point since it was the second song of the encore. If you would have picked US Blues as the encore I would give 2 points and another 2 points if you ALSO picked Brokedown as song #2, which dannyprime is the only person who did that.

Anyways that's how I scored these and furthurflower PLEASE speak up if I didn't calculate the last 2 shows consistent with how you calculated the first 9 shows. I could always go back and redo the last 2 days...

That's why it would be simplest to not worry about song order except for set 1 opener and maybe closer, set 2 opener and maybe closer and the encore could get like 3 points and the rest of the songs would get 1 point regardless of their order or something like that. Just my opinion...
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#177451 2 years, 3 months ago
Yea unfortunately our contest outline had more songs in the sets then Furthur gave us. The 8/10 songs use to be the norm and it was the same format that I took from Cooper. But don't worry next tour we have thought of a way to get rid of all that and with less songs to pick.
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: dr bakes
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#177456 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks for all your hard work to make this such a fun game, Em!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, Griff
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#177474 2 years, 3 months ago
FF67 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The voices tell me what to say
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#177592 2 years, 3 months ago
Em, Sue, and everyone else who takes the time to keep this game running: THANKS!! I love playing. COOPER! Thanks for the idea!!! Glad to see it's still alive for every tour.

Actually, on my way back to Nashville today I thought about having double encore choices. But I trust with anything ya'll do, it will be fun. The best part is to be able to discuss the shows with ya'll while they play (if I'm on the couch
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#177633 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you big time to Em, Sue, Denverman and anyone else that contributed efforts in this game. I can't imagine the work involved as it was really hard to just make picks. THANKS.
dannyprime
Junior Boarder

#179056 2 years, 3 months ago
Broke down was double encore
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds