• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
rudeadhead
Fresh Boarder

chicago stream need help to broadcast to heads

#175978 2 years, 3 months ago
hey,
i have a droid phone just tried live broadcast from phone heard on comp anyone can tell me how to adjust volume so not as bad as last weeks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Tmglf2, Sugaree1, SunshineSue
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: chicago stream need help to broadcast to heads

#176004 2 years, 3 months ago
On droids I don't think you can adjust the volume but maybe play around with the media volume level.also have the mic clear when streaming. Make sure your hands not over it or in your pocket. Thanks for streaming and make sure to share the link if you do!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, bow4bass
bow4bass
Junior Boarder

#176046 2 years, 3 months ago
I could not find anywhere on the ustream android app where i could adjust the input level . . the phone app is a bit limited compared to the windows application that you can use on laptop . . .

some phones sound great with the app and their mic, and some dont (mine) .. kinda hit or miss, but anything is better than nothing, imho

t
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#176050 2 years, 3 months ago
I completely agree that anything is better than nothing!! FYI, there isn't anywhere on the ustream app to adjust volume, but you can lower the phone's media volume (before starting ustream) and that might cut down the distortion some. Many thanks to all who stream for their fellow FFF!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bow4bass
rudeadhead
Fresh Boarder

#176053 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks and bringing 2 droids incase battery goes fast hopefully i dont need it going to mich to so hopefully this works
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#176086 2 years, 3 months ago
maybe you can adjust the volume for incoming calls lower and thatll help i messed up at bethel i was using my flip camcorder and it sounded terrible so i stopped filming when i got hom found out i could adjust the volume and it sounded much better oh well next time
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds